Hiding the Secrets
Into Sandy's City
Message of the Archvile
I Sawed the Demons
Sinister

Doom: Suspense, Sign of Evil, They're Going To Get You

TNT: Wormhole, Hanger, Redemption

Doom II: Running from Evil :^)

Wormhole's song was titled "Death's Bells," also appearing in River Styx and one other level I can't remember right now.

Also in the same iWad (TNT) Metal, Mount Pain, and Last Call use the track titled "Into the Beast's Belly," which I also really like.

I learned how to play "Nobody Told Me About Id" on the guitar. Its pretty easy, just gotta retune one of the strings one half-step.

There's a video on YouTube of a guy playing a compilation of a bunch of Doom songs on the piano:

https://youtu.be/aovgV0r9t2A

That's how I learned to play "NTMAI," anyone else interested should check it out.

My top 5 mentions would probably be:

Sinister (E2M6) - Best atmospheric track and favorite overall track
Deep Into The Code (E3M3) - Best metal track
Into Sandy's City (MAP09) - Best Doom 2 track that's actually a Doom 2 track
Evil Incarnate (MAP31) - Also one of the better tracks in Doom 2 even though it's technically a Wolf3D track
Opening to Hell (MAP30) - Criminally underrated track that's actually pretty good, probably suffered from being assigned to a crap map

Doom: Suspense, Demons on the Prey, Sinister, Deep Into the Code & Nobody Told Me About id.

Doom II: Shawn's got the Shotgun, Message for the Archvile & The Demon's Dead.

TNT: Into the Beast's Belly, Infinite & Aim, Shoot, Kill

PSX Doom, Doom 64 & Final Doom (If I recall correctly, this had a few new tracks): All tracks, although my absolute favourite out of all them was for Toxin Refinery and it is a track that has stayed with me even nowadays.

No surprise that I am a sucker for the ambient tracks and the ones that are influenced by Slayer. I especially enjoyed the take on After All (The Dead) the much faster intro riff for example.

Doom: E1M7, E1M8, E2M8
Doom II: MAP03, MAP07, MAP30
TNT: MAP02, MAP08, intermission

I like "The Demon's Dead" (MAP10, MAP16)

But most of all I enjoy the whole Evilution soundtrack, be it the blaring, excited rock tracks that many people seem to hate (especially the one on MAP08/27/30) or the creepy, atmospheric ones ("Open Season", "Deepest Reaches", etc.)

Doom: E1M1, E1M8, E2M1, E2M2, E2M3 (or intermission), E2M8, E3M1, E3M3, E3M8
Doom II: Map01, Map03, Mpa07, Map09, "Message for the arch-vile" (can't remember the maps), Map30, Map31.
Doom TNT: Map01, Map02, Map04, Map08, Map31

Super Overall favourites TOP 5(?): #1 E2M2.- #2 E1M1.- #3 E2M3.- #4 Map31 (TNT).- #5 E3M8

D1/UD - Suspence, Sinister, Untitled

D2 - The Demon's Dead, Waiting for Romero to Play

TNT - all of them :)

Message for the Archvile is my favorite. I like how it builds slowly through different sections; it feels right at home in adventurey maps, and the guitar solo near the end is great.

Doom
Maybe Sign of Evil, but to be honest, I'm not fussed about the original MIDI, I've heard some amazing remakes of it though.

Doom II
DOOM - Nice and creepy. I wish Doom had more stuff like this to be honest.
Waiting for Romero to Play - Not the most interesting piece, but it serves well as calm background music
Message for the Archvile - For the same reasons esselfortium mentioned.

Lorcán's renditions of DOOM and Message for the Archvile were really cool too. Seems PRIMEVAL took them off his youtube channel though D:

TNT Evilution
Wormhole/Nukage Processing/River Styx is cool, but that pan flute/bottle instrument or whatever it is pretty irksome to me when it goes off-time

Intermission/Pharaoh - Probably my favourite across the IWADs. It uses just two chords, but slowly builds to remain interesting. In fact I like this one so much, that when the Plutonia MIDI Pack was in development, I like to think I gave TNT31 its Plutonia counterpart, using the same concept. And seeing as its TNT's intermission music, when it was time to write Revilution's intermission theme, I couldn't not do a two-chord song in 6/8 that slowly builds up in homage to it. OK I'll stop shamelessly plugging my stuff now :P

Deepest Reaches/Ballistyx - Another creepy one, though this one has a cool twist with the bass part in the middle. Revilution doesn't have a remix of this sadly D:

My ultimate definite favorite is Cold Subtleness from TNT MAP14. I also dig the MAP07 and MAP11 tracks from the same levelset.

D2: Into Sandy's City and The Healer Stalks. Most of the other are either simply boring (D_AMPIE, D_ADRIAN), or boring because of being damn so overused (D_DDTBLU).

UD: I Sawed the Demons, On the Hunt and the unnamed track of E2M9 and E3M1. Somehow I still prefer some wickedly moody melodies for the first game, though Suspense, Sinister and The Imps' song are still great in their own genre.

Eris Falling said:

Deepest Reaches/Ballistyx - Another creepy one, though this one has a cool twist with the bass part in the middle. Revilution doesn't have a remix of this sadly D:

Revilution indeed doesn't, but check out Dead in the Water by Jimmy (Hadephobia.wad MAP32 track).

If I don't limit myself to 5 per game, I'll be here just a tad too long.

Doom: text screen music, E1M2, E1M9, E2M4, E2M8

Doom II: Map04, Map07, Map09, Map18, Map30

TNT: Map04, Map08, Map16, Map20, Map31

And out of those, I'd pick D1's text music, D2 Map30, and TNT Map16 as my top 3.