• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dew

TAS (tool-assisted) demos: part 2

18 hours ago, SWDude said:

Sunlust Episode 1 UV-Speed in 3:44.

sle1x344.zip

Includes a bonus demo for the first 15 maps with a time of 8:51.

Is that death exit skip on map10 feasible for non-tas?

57 minutes ago, Daerik said:

Is that death exit skip on map10 feasible for non-tas?

Yes if you can go fast enough to skip the linedef. 

The wallrun there is pretty easy so it should be possible, although I haven't tried it non tas. 

doom e3 nomo 2:38

ep3-xo238.zip

old 2:40 is invalid due to strafe59 tic, removed it

checked the tics twice, didnt see any invalid tics, feel free to check yourself, notify me if you find any when you do

On 9/24/2020 at 10:03 AM, alps said:

e1m3 normal exit nomo 30.74

e1m3xo3074.zip

Hello.

There are some problems with your submission that need solving before it can be uploaded to DSDA:
 --> Please include a text file with the same name as your zip/lmp files, with details about your submission.

If you want the demo to be in DSDA, please fix the problems and re-upload the .zip file in a new forum post

PS - For more info on how to record demos, write text files and submit them, check out this thread:
https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/116534-prboom-guide-usage-recording-demos-and-some-extra-info/

7 hours ago, Coincident said:

Hello.

There are some problems with your submission that need solving before it can be uploaded to DSDA:
 --> Please include a text file with the same name as your zip/lmp files, with details about your submission.

If you want the demo to be in DSDA, please fix the problems and re-upload the .zip file in a new forum post

PS - For more info on how to record demos, write text files and submit them, check out this thread:
https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/116534-prboom-guide-usage-recording-demos-and-some-extra-info/

yo coincident

was about to leave home so i just zipped it and sent it, ill fix it later

kama sutra map01 nomo 29.89

29 is harder to get in nomo because there is no death exit with imp

28 should be possible in uv-speed but i'm not skilled enough to do it

ks01xo2989.zip

back to saturn ep1 map01 uv-speed 37.74

backtosaturnep1-01uv.zip

probably unacceptable in dsda because i did it with august 2020 version instead of 2017 version from dsda, is 2017 version required for runs?

just a reminder for @Dimon12321, you should go full xdre, prboom really doesn't help, it just helps for random rng but slows you down in the process

this was just a preparation run so i could know what to optimize once i attempt 36. it really lacks lots of effort, even if it would be accepted in dsda don't upload it

lost my nice member tag (i realized it was about my post amount lol)

Edited by alps

I don't think map 1 changed in the new version so it still syncs. We will have to do another migration of demos to the 2020 version though 😐

hehe damn i was building 36 attempt with 2017 version, hope its really true nothing changed in map01 that'll make it desync

e4m1 nomo 12.97

e4m1xo1297.zip

yoooo

e4m2 7.97 is very possible, i just got 8.17, i'll try to get 7.97 lol

Edited by alps

12 hours ago, alps said:

e4m4xo2517.zip

e4m4 nomo 25.17

if i could in all of actuality learn how to do proper door boosts i can do 24

don't upload to dsda

@alps please include a txt file inside your zip file. Otherwise we can't upload this to DSDA. There's an example txt file here: https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/116534-prboom-guide-usage-recording-demos-and-some-extra-info/