• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dew

TAS (tool-assisted) demos: part 2

Doom 2 Map 21 Pacifist 2 player co-op in 4.09 - lv21pxc409.zip

YouTube - 

Spoiler

One player damages another, but I'm putting this as pacifist because I've seen another co-op demo involving players damaging each other but not any enemies that was counted as pacifist. If I'm wrong here, please let me know and I'd be happy to change the info and file names and repost.

Ultimate Doom E2M8 Pacifist in 12:35.

e2m8px1235.zip

Protip: To defeat the Cyberdemon, wait until it dies.

Youtube:

Spoiler

Also, much thanks to 4shockblast for showing the way to do it.

Chillax MAP20 UV-MAX [TAS] in 1:00:35                                                                                   

Chillax20MAP10035.zip.zip                                                                                      

I made a few TAS' for fun. I am not the best TASer out there but I enjoy it. I mostly like doing UV-MAX with Fast Monsters with No Damage. I am currently working on a few TAS demos. I recorded them and put them on my Youtube Channel. I guess I will post my 4 most recent TAS videos.

Spoiler

>

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

The one I have been working on recently I haven't recorded it yet. Yes I know I am using Bandicam. My computer seems to record better with it than OBS.

I hope I didn't post too many.

Well I figured I'd go ahead and upload my latest project. I have a few other WIP projects but this has to be my best one so I am putting all my time and effort into this. I am doing a TAS of Not Even Remotely Fair. I am using DSDA though. I would like to use XDRE and make a really good speedrun but I do not fully understand how to use XDRE yet. I do not know how to do clips and glides and void outs yet either. Once I learn how to do those I'd really like to make a full XDRE run of this wad. But with all of that in mind this is what I got so far. Any advice, suggestions, or ideas would be appreciated. I did my best. 

Spoiler

Ultimate Doom E1M8 UV Speed in 14.09 (Right back at ya with a tie)

Again, tics 1 - 108 are from Matt, credit him on DSDA as well please)

e1m8x1409.zip
Video - 

Spoiler

Edited by RockyGaming4725

Chillax MAP 39 UV-MAX [TAS] in 7:19                                                                                       

Chillax39x719.zip

Edited by Red Recluse