Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dew

TAS (tool-assisted) demos: part 2

On 5/8/2018 at 11:43 PM, rodster said:

Chillax Map01

Interesting choice, I played that map quite often in a multiplayer years ago and at some point thought that it can be beaten solo. Actually I don't remember the tactics after the RSK and in the round hall with the spiral stairway afterwards. In a word, no ordinary prb UV max in DSDA and it probably explains that I was wrong.

In the demo monsters are so helpless in all this craziness. The mancubie gets in the knockout after the single jab, lol

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Player177 said:

Interesting choice, I played that map quite often in a multiplayer years ago and at some point thought that it can be beaten solo. Actually I don't remember the tactics after the RSK and in the round hall with the spiral stairway afterwards. In a word, no ordinary prb UV max in DSDA and it probably explains that I was wrong.

In the demo monsters are so helpless in all this craziness. The mancubie gets in the knockout after the single jab, lol

Thanks! 😄

I wanted to know how a fully built demo would look like on a Chillax map. 😄

There is an old Chillax demo thread with Map 01 beaten on regular play, but it was on Chillax v6.9. Not sure how much changes there are on Map01 between the two versions.

https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/56348-chillax-demos-complevel-2/

Posted (edited)

THISSUXX UV speed in 1:58. It has been hoarded since the end of February 2017.

30tsx158.zip

Edit: Andy, please replace the 30tsx159 run with this one as it's included in this zip.

Edited by 38_ViTa_38