Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Akse

Azuruish STAR thread (putting "speed" where it belongs)

CrazyDoomguy said:

I see, you used invulnerability te get red key and on blue key. On Blue key room I didnt tried run trough arch viles to get this invulnerability! God run!

Which map do you want do next?

This is random decision but probably 47.

Azuruish said:

==========================
Chillax Map 47 ITYTD-Max in 55:47
Playback with chmapfix.wad and -nomusic

Something I cant watch this demo because of error "R_InitTextures: 432 errors". I hope, I watch you video soon :)

Do you want try level 40? I think, is possible on UV-MAX, but it will very hard. Ammos are tigh. Besides on level 41 need some climbing skill and there are tigh ammo too... level 43 and 44 are crazy shit. Level 46 is copied from level 16, but add more monsters and routet bit other... and boring.

You need to load both the main wad and chmapfix.wad and you need to load chmapfix.wad AFTER the main wad.

Like so:

prboom-plus -file chillax-v9.7.2.wad chmapfix.wad -playdemo demo.lmp -nomusic

Keyboard_Doomer said:

You need to load both the main wad and chmapfix.wad and you need to load chmapfix.wad AFTER the main wad.

Like so:

prboom-plus -file chillax-v9.7.2.wad chmapfix.wad -playdemo demo.lmp -nomusic

Now worked! As I expected, this map is crazy...

38_ViTa_38 said:

I made a simple .deh fix which makes hanging blocking bodies without the second variants non-blocking. Tested it on MAP21 and 25 and it seems to work fine. But it probably will cause desyncs.

Where to add this no_block.deh? I want pass level 15, but hanging decorate make game worser. Besides Barons are stuck at hanging decorate...

38_ViTa_38 said:

prboom-plus -file chillax-v9.7.2FIXED chmapfix -warp 15 -complevel 9 -skill 4 -deh no_block -record ch15x

Thank you! I tested but one hanging decorate is not included into deh - Gor2AO. This block and some barons are stuck

Yes. Although I'm not sure how to make map 1—47 movie, not 1—32. You need the original Chillax and PNG to Doom texture patch (heh, I didn't know about it when I made chillax-v9.7.2FIXED.wad), or chillax-v9.7.2FIXED.wad, chmapfix.wad, and no_block.deh (fixes stuck monsters).

38_ViTa_38 said:

Yes. Although I'm not sure how to make map 1—47 movie, not 1—32. You need the original Chillax and PNG to Doom texture patch (heh, I didn't know about it when I made chillax-v9.7.2FIXED.wad), or chillax-v9.7.2FIXED.wad, chmapfix.wad, and no_block.deh (fixes stuck monsters).

Well technically 1-32 would be a dm2all
Thanks for the reply

Wow!!! Congrats!!! You are hero!!! You did, what nowhere can do it!!!

I wish you finally to kill this chillax.wad. There are just 3 maps to do!!!

On 6 March 2017 at 11:34 AM, 38_ViTa_38 said:

Yes. Although I'm not sure how to make map 1—47 movie, not 1—32.

You can't get to the post-32 maps from the regular ones while recording, but you could do 1-30 and 33-47 separately, if you wanted. There's no word for a movie demo of warp-only maps, though. Maybe you could call it "D2WARP", or something. D2EX? D2ADD?

12 hours ago, Azuruish said:

Chillax Map 11 UV-Max in 22:52

Also i killed Archvile in 3 shots from SSG. Enemy 99

Chillaxmap11max.zip

I glad that you come back!!! Good work for passing this map, that I couldnt pass. I look this on afternoon. For ibfo there exist chillax 2 (10new maps), I had pass 4 map of them, another are really hard for TAS. This chillax 2 is more hard than chillax 1 because of many archviles and low ammos!

Her YouTube, DoomWorld and Facebook accounts got abandoned almost at the same time. I think, she passed away =(

On 5/12/2020 at 5:43 PM, CrazyDoomguy said:

On Last video I saw message that Azuruish is dead. What mean dead?

It probably means you misread the comments. This is what was said:

poster A: What happened to Azuruish? he hasn't been around for 2 years.

poster B: Fontexe Vladislav is out-competing them

poster C: Fontexe he’s dead

I don't see how you get that Azuruish is dead from the above; well, maybe Google Translate let you down.

At any rate, I wouldn't rely on YT comments in matters such as this.

On 5/13/2020 at 5:38 AM, Dimon12321 said:

Her YouTube, DoomWorld and Facebook accounts got abandoned almost at the same time. I think, she passed away =(

Sometimes They Come Back

7 hours ago, Never_Again said:

"Sometimes" doesn't mean "Always". I'm sure about it! She was an open person. Dropping everything at once without even saying "Good bye" or revisiting her lovely hobby or social media, isn't like her. I don't want to break your optimism, but let's be realist - she won't come back

1 hour ago, Dimon12321 said:

"Sometimes" doesn't mean "Always". I'm sure about it! She was an open person. Dropping everything at once without even saying "Good bye" or revisiting her lovely hobby or social media, isn't like her. I don't want to break your optimism, but let's be realist - she won't come back

It azuruish was she??? :O

On 5/17/2020 at 5:26 AM, Dimon12321 said:

What do you think of this? https://www.facebook.com/bratauzer

She mentioned this Facebook page in her Killing Adventure TAS archive.

Azuruiush is a dude/man. He posted a picture of himself in the 'post a picture of yourself' thread a couple of years back, you can find it if you wanna go through some endless grinding. Either way, I would refrain from making early conclusions and speculating just because it came from some unknown comment.

17 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

Azuruiush is a dude/man. He posted a picture of himself in the 'post a picture of yourself' thread a couple of years back, you can find it if you wanna go through some endless grinding. Either way, I would refrain from making early conclusions and speculating just because it came from some unknown comment.

Oh, that clarifies things. Thanks!