Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Akse

Azuruish STAR thread (putting "speed" where it belongs)

Azuruish said:

========================
Chillax Map07 UV-MAX in 18:53
========================

yeah. come on azuruish my friend, beat those f**king Chillax maps! Good Luck :)

Azuruish said:

=======================
Chillax Map06 UV-MAX in 15:20
=======================

damn, you're getting crazy!

Azuruish said:

========================
Chillax Map08 UV-MAX in 9:39
========================

what?? are you serious?? Can't believe it!

=========================
Chillax Map20 UV-MAX in 1:44:02
=========================
Finally finished that fuckin map... oh god damn it.
MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE PLAYBACK THIS DEMO WITH chillaxmap20fix.zip

Some pity text:

Spoiler

I can't finish Map05. I absolutely not interested to punch 300 bastards without berserk within hour. Also I can't finish Map13. I don't know WTF wrong with that map but no one builder can build a nodes for this map and program as 'glBSPX' doesn't help too much too as map still non finish-able. There are stupid 'complevel glitch' where you can go through walls and can't pick up keys. If someone can rebuild that map then I will make UV-MAX.

chillaxmap20max.zip

Azuruish said:

no one builder can build a nodes for this map and program as 'glBSPX' doesn't help too much too as map still non finish-able

I made a fix for all maps (including MAP13 with missing nodes) with SLADE 3.1.1.1, but your demo of Kuthudral's Fortress (MAP20) will desynch with it. Maybe because I edited only the SECTORS and LINEDEFS lumps and added some textures.

Yousuf Anik said:

have you tried map 23 as well?

Tried. Non-finishable without fix and hardcore difficulty as in any others Chillax maps.

========================
Sunder Map01 UV-Fast in 2:18
========================
Was a little lazy in this week. I'm a little busy with mapping for 64x64 project so here will be some delay... Maybe.
After I'll try to have some deal with Chillax Map21.

sunder_map1fa.zip

I know that i can but that MegaArchvile jump where i can reach BFG in that red cave is the most hardcore trick as it requires perfect timing and at least 150 health/armor.
So I'll make that map later. Muuuuuch later.

========================
Chillax Map21 UV-Speed in 32:20
========================
Some shitty rant about that map if interesting:

Spoiler

This must be UV-MAX but I'm so fuckin tired of this shit. This map is awful. More of all that map isn't designed for Boom (obviously ZDoom here). So why UV-Speed not UV-MAX? Well, i made 70% of that map. Only 2500 monsters are left, but 1) This shit isn't maxable because 800 monsters stuck in the fuckin trap and here the same situation as in map35 was but even worse. These fuckin Arachotrons with these big fuckin asses blocking all the way. WHY? Where I know? Because of that stupid bug with these box collision in vanilla doom. In Zdoom of course everything fine.
2) Hanging bodies. When i got blue skull and ran back, I can't pick up 100 rockets and 600 cells because of these fuckin hanging bodies (where pain elementals located). What is it mean? It mean i must make fix shit where i must remove all this blocking shit and you know what? Of course it will cause the fuckin desync. I hate that map... Much more than Okuplok's map. ARRRRRRRRRRRR....
Probably I'll finish that fuckin shit but much later, so so tired. Difficulty is overloaded in that map.

edit: Great... Instead of Chillaxmap21sp.zip I've attached Chillaxmap21max.zip... ah.. Whatever... There uv-speed anyway.

chillaxmap21max.zip

Azuruish said:

2) Hanging bodies. When i got blue skull and ran back, I can't pick up 100 rockets and 600 cells because of these fuckin hanging bodies (where pain elementals located). What is it mean? It mean i must make fix shit where i must remove all this blocking shit and you know what?

I made a simple .deh fix which makes hanging blocking bodies without the second variants non-blocking. Tested it on MAP21 and 25 and it seems to work fine. But it probably will cause desyncs.

no_block.zip

Yeah... It works pretty well. But if I remove these hanging bodies where pain elementals located, my demo can be saved and will desync somewhere between 20-40 minutes until demo ends, if use that deh patch, then probably i must rerecord almost everything from scratch... But i don't want... I don't want run thought that hell again and kills 80 archviles in that horrible red tunnel with cyberdemons. Awful map.

Azuruish said:

Chillax Map37 UV-Max in 2:36

Not bad, don't know how I missed that trick with the mastermind.

Just for your interest: I'm in the middle of an extremely long series (One Piece to be precise) but the demos you upload to Youtube are so freakin epic that I already spent several night watching those instead of series before going to sleep. Your movie speedruns are amazing and spectacular, so keep it up!

blob1024 said:

chillax map 28/34?

Special request? Nah... I'm working on Bloodstain D2ALL speed now. Will take probably a few days. Then will take these maps.
In plans to UV-MAX all chillax maps but I'm not sure about 5,21 and 46 maps. Will see anyway.