Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deadnail

me issue: overwhelming gaity

Crossed over. Realized I had too many people blocked and my lists were a fucking mess so instead of cleaning it up PolackNinja is hereby dead. I know you're heartbroken.

I'm going by my sexchat one now, FacetiousSpecious. Flathead is already quite familiar with it.

If I get one BARG, LOBSTER or MIRC from some of you familiar weirdos you'll be blocked again twice as fast. =>

Oh yeah and there's some new journal entries up. And I got a raise, hooray, so it's actually physically possible now that I'll be able to play Doom 3 by the time it hits the shelves.

And just out of curiosity... and a weird urge to keep this from being deleted within 4 minutes... when was the last time you sat down and actually played through Doom 2? Ultraviolence, whole game, not length, not if you saved, not if you died, but when was the last time you sat down and really got into it?

Been about 9 months here. O.o

well you were Polackninja when I talked to you this morning.

Uhm, I haven't played Doom 2's levels in a while. I play pwads these days, and I play them almost every day. I get into them real good, thanks.

Damn, I have to add that name to my buddy list? Fuck you =P

First Post! :)
I played Doom2 a little bit yesterday. I made it to level 12 before I felt like quitting. I was playing on HMP, as usual. :P

DooMBoy said:

First Post! :)

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

deadnail said:

I'm going by my sexchat one now, FacetiousSpecious. Flathead is already quite familiar with it.

Uhhhh....

me issue: overwhelming gaity

Crossed over.

I thought this was going to be a coming out thread.

Wait. I may have been right.

Hm.

"Crazy Old Man say:
Man who fart in church, get on pew."

Uh, no, don't make me post more better jokes here again.

It's "Man who fart in church sit in own pew".

Or, "Man who have diarrhea in church sit in own pew".

deadnail said:

FacetiousSpecious.

I thought it was Species?

deadnail said:

when was the last time you sat down and actually played through Doom 2? Ultraviolence, whole game, not length, not if you saved, not if you died, but when was the last time you sat down and really got into it?

Probably a year ago, when I'd test a map and then end up playing as many levels as I could from scratch.

Lüt said:

I thought it was Species?

It is, but hey, at least I'm awake now. =)

Lüt said:

I'd test a map and then end up playing as many levels as I could from scratch.

You have that too? Geez. No wonder Millennium never gets done :)

Nuno Correia said:

You have that too? Geez. No wonder Millennium never gets done :)

You too huh?

Yeah that actually is a pretty good reason why Millennium takes about 4x as long as it should :P

Lüt said:

You too huh?

Yeah that actually is a pretty good reason why Millennium takes about 4x as long as it should :P

Heh here too :P

deadnail said:

when was the last time you sat down and actually played through Doom 2? Ultraviolence, whole game, not length, not if you saved, not if you died, but when was the last time you sat down and really got into it?

Last night.

magikal said:

Yeh watching D2DQ and DDQR again inspired me.

I might try playing some again soon... but first I'll get Vrack 4 done :P

Lüt said:

Probably a year ago, when I'd test a map and then end up playing as many levels as I could from scratch.

Heh, I don't do that, but instead once I've completely run through my level I'll just daze out and run around in circles shooting the walls, then I'll realize I'm wasting my time and go do something productive =)

About 6 weeks ago i sat down and played through Ultimate Doom, Doom II and Final Doom, start to finish on Ultra Violence.

It's usually spurred on by bursts of either nostalgia or rage :)

deadnail said:

Years.

Well, recently I re-discoverd the sweetness of the chainsaw. You know, when you find it in E1M2 Doom1 "You got the chainsaw. Find some meat.". Then I tried to fight as long as possible with nothing but this weapon. What a joy :)
And the best is when you left a level with choppers and then enter the next stage. Then - for a short while - you hear the chainsaw roaring - its like a greeting, a salute. I love it.