Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CacoDoomer

Ebay Sale: My Reamining Computer Stuff

I am just seeing if anyone here or know of anyone who is interested in any of these remaining stuff. I really do not want to recycle any of this because I know it has some value. I am very willing to make a deal for any of this. Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/salvajer

You would have better luck selling locally on craigslist. For items already worth so little, very few would be willing to pay for shipping.

CacoDoomer said:

3.5" IDE CD Drives:

Nice! I could use one to play those silly little 80mm pocket CDs. Will they accept credit card shaped disks as well?

What a coincidence! My friend just offered me a Dimension 2400 today. I told him to recycle it. Those things sucked in 2007. The shitty thing is I know there are lots of people/organizations that could use things like that, but they're difficult to find.

In general it's not worth to ship something of that bulk and weight unless it's a rare/expensive/specialized piece of equipment, and an old Dell hardly qualifies.

SavageCorona said:

Ooh baby shaving $40 off an already expensive shipping fee.

Cheaper still ($51.28) if the case is all you want, which doesn't seem right. It's lighter, but just as bulky, so carriage should be calculated by volume as well as weight, and the higher figure used.

the_miano said:

$.99 for 2 Vintage Floppy Drives? What a bargain lol

Well, it's pretty competitive with the price I can get from the gypsies around here lol

My Floppy, CD, and DVD drives listings have been updated. I have tested all of them. They have not been used in a while and I thought they still worked. It turns out only a handful of them did. The ones I have listed now work well.