Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Patrol1985

Memento Mori map 22 - is it broken?

There is a room in the map with 4 teleporters in it. Each of those leads to a similar mini-maze and eventually all those mini-mazes meet in a blue skull key room, which has a teleport back to the room with 4 teleporters. The problem is, once you enter any of those 4 teleporters it closes down.

So my question is - assuming you've closed all 4 teleporters and teleport back from the blue skull key room one more time, are you trapped and the map becomes unbeatable? I didn't get caught in the situation, but played around with it after saving my game and I honestly don't know if the blue skull key room is still accessible after all 4 teleportes have been closed.

Please share what you know. Thanks in advance :)

Patrol1985 said:

I honestly don't know if the blue skull key room is still accessible after all 4 teleportes have been closed.

It is still accessible via the teleporter next to blue door. However, the blue door and the nearby teleporter must be accessed via a lift, which is raised only when you come close to the blue key. So, if you close all 4 teleporters and leave the blue key room without coming close to the key, you appear to be screwed. BUT - there is a certain linedef near the start of the map (linedef 923), which is actually 5 linedefs on top of each other, and crossing them will repeatedly make the teleporters accessible again. So, you will have to backtrack to the start, and then back to the teleporters, and you will find all of them open again.