Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fulgrim

Pro wrestler 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper dead at 61

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/pro-wrestler-roddy-piper-dead-61-article-1.2311240

So far 2015 has been a really bad year for celebrate deaths and we can add Roddy Piper to the list. Unlike many wrestlers and action hero's Piper was a legit bad ass. Prior to his wrestling career, Piper earned a black belt in Judo and Golden Gloves in boxing. Also, Piper is known for his bat shit crazy antics in and outside the ring. Including his promos for his match with Bad News Brown and bottling himself on several occasions.

Now he's gonna be chewing gum and kicking some ass on the other side, RIP Roddy Piper

Fulgrim said:

beer smashing video

Riiight!

Fulgrim said:

So far 2015 has been a really bad year for celebrate deaths...

People say that every year.

Technician said:

I'm glad he died before Gawker found HIS sex tape.

And found out he's actually secretly gay and told the entire world effectively ruining his life.

I didn't know 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper much to be honest, but he must have been a good wrestler, and many people loved him. It's also a shame we've been losing many wrestlers to heart problems, and it could be because of all that work they go through with doing all those moves and such. My condolences go to his friends and family.

NiTROACTiVE said:

It's also a shame we've been losing many wrestlers to heart problems, and it could be because of all that work they go through with doing all those moves and such.

There is a link between steroid use and heart disease. Coincidence?

I don't know much about wrestling, but They Live is one of my favorite movies ever. It sucks to see him go, this guy was crazy. Did you know that the alley fight scene in They Live was suppose to be really short, but Roddy and Keith decided to fight for real to make it seem more legit? Now, if that's not badass, I don't know what is. RIP

I'll certainly give him that. "They Live" is also one of my favourite movies and that alley fight scene was amazing.

Will miss Piper. He was a decent human being. Had a good marriage nice kids. Great wrestler. All the dudes I grew up watching are passing away. RIP

VGames said:

Will miss Piper. He was a decent human being. Had a good marriage nice kids. Great wrestler. All the dudes I grew up watching are passing away. RIP

Hopefully Hulk doesn't go so soon, I think It wouldn't be the same without the Hulkster. OH YEAAAAAAH.

Tritnew said:

Hopefully Hulk doesn't go so soon, I think It wouldn't be the same without the Hulkster. OH YEAAAAAAH.

Yeah for real. Sadly his career and good name are completely gone now because of that recording of him saying the "N" word.

As long as my main man The Undertaker is still around, I'll survive.

VGames said:

Yeah for real. Sadly his career and good name are completely gone now because of that recording of him saying the "N" word.

As long as my main man The Undertaker is still around, I'll survive.

Love the Undertaker, I love the Hulk even more. I mean, at least It Isn't as worse as Bill Cosby being a "Rapist", nowadays People are attention seeking whores, the ones He's dealing with should be ripped and teared by Doomguy with a Dildo Chainsaw.

Tritnew said:

Love the Undertaker, I love the Hulk even more. I mean, at least It Isn't as worse as Bill Cosby being a "Rapist", nowadays People are attention seeking whores, the ones He's dealing with should be ripped and teared by Doomguy with a Dildo Chainsaw.

LOL THAT WOULD SUCK REAL BAD

I can't think of a single person that hasn't used that word at least once in their lives. The people putting him through this and the WWE act like they're so perfect. U know they've used that word before. Everybody has at least once.

VGames said:

LOL THAT WOULD SUCK REAL BAD

I can't think of a single person that hasn't used that word at least once in their lives. The people putting him through this and the WWE act like they're so perfect. U know they've used that word before. Everybody has at least once.

Well, my Brother once said that "Nigga" are sort of alright, while the N Word Is a giant No No.

Tritnew said:

Well, my Brother once said that "Nigga" are sort of alright, while the N Word Is a giant No No.

Yeah I know the difference and I'm not saying it's ok to use nigger improperly such as in a hateful manner. That is wrong. But taking away something somebody has worked for or on for so long because of something that happened 10 years ago is just plain wrong. And the WWE didn't even back him up at all. And if it wasn't for guys like the Hulkster the WWE would be nothing today. They owe him a lot. Just plain sad how things are these days. It's nice when somebody can die with their dignity like Piper did. I don't think Hogan will recover from this one career wise.

VGames said:

Yeah I know the difference and I'm not saying it's ok to use nigger improperly such as in a hateful manner. That is wrong. But taking away something somebody has worked for or on for so long because of something that happened 10 years ago is just plain wrong. And the WWE didn't even back him up at all. And if it wasn't for guys like the Hulkster the WWE would be nothing today. They owe him a lot. Just plain sad how things are these days. It's nice when somebody can die with their dignity like Piper did. I don't think Hogan will recover from this one career wise.

People just get too offended nowadays I guess, If they do, then It's for a right reason. But just over one word? That's just Idiotic, they could've backed Him up, but the N word Is sort of bad, but the C Word has to be the WORSE. Eitherway, I have dealt with someone who has said It, Hell, even being fucking offensive to People on Garry's Mod by replacing his Avatar to Fried Chicken and a racist name, and this Is on fucking Steam. I dunno, I guess Socity Is completely fucked nowadays.