Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cire

All official free Doom files in one place?

Is there a place on the Internet with all freely available Official Doom-related files available in one place? If not, wouldn't that be nice? Right now, everything is spread all over the Internet. No site has everything, some also includes unofficial stuff etc. It works, of course, but would be very convienient to have everything in one place.

I think he was referring to free content such as player wads etc.

Closest we have is /idgames but even that is far from complete when you look at all the content out there.

I'm neither talking about the sold stuff or player created files. vandrig4r was correct in what I meant. General id/raven/rogue stuff, source code, shareware, prereleases etc. The problem is that even with id FTP and Doomworld combined, there's lots of files missing. Source codes/assets, pre-release screenshots, there's probably more I can think of that has to be looked at the edge of the Internet to find all of it. Thanks for your replies though.

I don't know if this will be helpful, but maybe you could take a look at the Commercial games page in the Doomwiki.