Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tetzlaff

Good, creepy sound wad?

I´m looking for a sound wad for Doom2, because I get bored with the very similar monster sounds and the cheap item pickup sounds. But so far I only found silly joke sound wads, or movie themed wads. I´m looking for something that keeps the Doom2 athmosphere, something creepy or spookey.

Well, here you can find a wad that replaces all sounds with ones used in PlayStation Doom. Some of them are better, IMHO.

imo i would make a doom wad with my favorite monster sounds take ones from different sound wads. there was one called dgold15 by enigma its a good one i didnt make it but i like the final doom 2 boss greetings

its like " greetings mortal. are you ready to die ? "

hypr said:

imo i would make a doom wad with my favorite monster sounds take ones from different sound wads. there was one called dgold15 by enigma its a good one i didnt make it but i like the final doom 2 boss greetings

its like " greetings mortal. are you ready to die ? "

Stolen from Hexen as far as i know.

hypr said:

i would make a doom wad with my favorite monster sounds take ones from different sound wads.

That´s a good idea. Do you know a good and easy to use wad editor? I have only experiences with Quake editing.

Wintex my friend. As long as you are not into level-editing that will cut your needs and it requires almost no skill to use. XWE might be useful if you plan to incorporate music in other format than doom's native .mus format.

for the guts spatter noise i somehow i put the q3a guts splatter noise and player being hurt noise from q3a using the seargent guy

When it's done, would you mind posting it online somewhere?