Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dima

Something Funny :)

Fredrik said:

Heh

(This one's lame though)

I totaly agree, but true though :)

I think Unreal Tourney 2003 will be a game that r0x0rs your b0x0rs but Doom 3 is the reason I'm saving money for a new system.

Alientank said:

I think Unreal Tourney 2003 will be a game that r0x0rs your b0x0rs but Doom 3 is the reason I'm saving money for a new system.

Hmm. Graphically i've seen horrible and good screenshots. The old UT was ok, IMO. I don't think i'll be blown away, tho.

Yes I've seen good and bad too but It will still be a landmark in games as far as physics go. But doom 3 will blow away UT2003

Alientank said:

Yes I've seen good and bad too but It will still be a landmark in games as far as physics go. But doom 3 will blow away UT2003

Great physics, yes. I still believe DOOM III has better, though. We'll see when we get the chance :)

Alientank said:

Never really any doubt to be serious.

Dima said:

I totaly agree, but true though :)

I don't think the hardcore Unreal 2 freaks would agree with you, judging from their reactions to Doom 3 :-)

dsm said:

I don't think the hardcore Unreal 2 freaks would agree with you, judging from their reactions to Doom 3 :-)

Eh how did they react?

Uhh, they said stuff like: "UNREAL 2'S GAEMPLEY WILL BLOU DOM III OUT OF TEH WATER" and "ID SUXXX, TEYH CAN'T MAKE GOD GAEMPLAY!!!!"
Stuff like that.

I would DEFINATELY have to agree wit da point behind dat comic..... of course it IS just a matter of opinion, and some peeps might actually like dat Unreal shit better.....

/me busts out laughing insanely

dsm said:

Uhh, they said stuff like: "UNREAL 2'S GAEMPLEY WILL BLOU DOM III OUT OF TEH WATER" and "ID SUXXX, TEYH CAN'T MAKE GOD GAEMPLAY!!!!"
Stuff like that.

Sad disillusioned fools.

Sad disillusioned fools? No, they just like Unreal and are involved in the community. That's like saying "Boy, those Japanese love business cards, those sad disillusioned fools." Don't let yourself be a part of gamer-prejudice.

Now I may say that I think ID sucks and cares too much about graphics and little about addictive gameplay, but I would never call those who are a fan of ID games "sad, disillusioned fools" or anything else negative.

Why does this still exists? Fuck I can't attend a LAN party without constantly worrying about what goes in here...

Zaldron said:

Fuck I can't attend a LAN party without constantly worrying about what goes in here...

...and worrying about what happens when you get back online and have to explain where a shitload of overdue sprites are.

Zaldron said:

Why does this still exists? Fuck I can't attend a LAN party without constantly worrying about what goes in here...

Are you saying that this thread outta be post hell material? Why?
Because there are a few people here who poke a li'l fun of the Unreal community? Is that really that bad?

Ahem, I closed this thread.

dsm : bashing Unrealers for no really good reason is retarded. I certainly don't enjoy those "DOOM 3 SUX#%#%#%" threads I've deleted recently. I'd like to think the guys in here are -far- more mature than that.

Lüt said:

...and worrying about what happens when you get back online and have to explain where a shitload of overdue sprites are.

In my pants.