Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

The Walmart Game

UPDATE:

You can use four items if you don't use condoms or lube

Your goal is to creep the fuck out of a Walmart cashier with the items you buy. You may only buy three types of items, but multiple units of each.

Without further ado:

Giant box of BBs
Exlax
Vacuum hose

Considering the usual clientele that seem to populate Walmart, you'd have to be pretty fucking disgusting to creep out the cashiers. Like, necrophilia disgusting.

Marnetmar said:

Your goal is to creep the fuck out of a Walmart cashier with the items you buy. You may only buy three types of items, but multiple units of each.

Without further ado:

Giant box of BBs
Exlax
Vacuum hose

To quote the great cornholio, if i am correct that is ;
"My bunghole, it goes ratatatata... bratatatatatatatata"

Just buy some condoms. They'll give you a look, all right.

Job said:

Just buy some condoms.

And a pack of dog treats.

Candy
sleeping pills
lubricant
Then ask them about something to cover up the windows of your back van.

Everclear 190-proof (95% ABV)
Robitussin® Long-Acting CoughGels
Delsym® Adult 12 Hour Cough Relief 5 oz

(true story it was the never-ending weekend, except I did not go to wal-mart for these)

First off: Why the hell do you want to creep out your Walmart cashier? Don't you think their lives are shitty enough? What's the point? They go home after their shift is over and wonder if they should've called the cops because someone went through their line buying things used to kidnap/entice/rape/ or murder? And then after a week goes by they figure "Ok, I haven't seen anything on the news, so it wasn't a big deal."

Secondly, as an aside, yesterday I thought about the things I have in the back of my vehicle. A tarp, rope, garbage bags, gloves, an ax, a hatchet, a machete, a shovel, a spade, a spotting scope, and a rifle rest bag. My brother came to visit a week ago, we went camping and did some target shooting. The rope was for tying the dog up so he wouldn't get too close to the fire pit. (It has a hook on it that attaches to his collar, I don't hog-tie him). I always thought it was perfectly innocent to have that stuff in your vehicle, but when I thought about it, I realized all the stuff I have in my vehicle could look really suspicious.

Jello said:

First off: Why the hell do you want to creep out your Walmart cashier? Don't you think their lives are shitty enough? What's the point? They go home after their shift is over and wonder if they should've called the cops because someone went through their line buying things used to kidnap/entice/rape/ or murder? And then after a week goes by they figure "Ok, I haven't seen anything on the news, so it wasn't a big deal."

Secondly, as an aside, yesterday I thought about the things I have in the back of my vehicle. A tarp, rope, garbage bags, gloves, an ax, a hatchet, a machete, a shovel, a spade, a spotting scope, and a rifle rest bag. My brother came to visit a week ago, we went camping and did some target shooting. The rope was for tying the dog up so he wouldn't get too close to the fire pit. (It has a hook on it that attaches to his collar, I don't hog-tie him). I always thought it was perfectly innocent to have that stuff in your vehicle, but when I thought about it, I realized all the stuff I have in my vehicle could look really suspicious.

That would definitely make for an awkward moment if u got pulled over and had your car routinely checked.

Vick's Vap-O-Rub
A bike pump
Nail polish

But in all honesty, I could buy any assortment of items and the cashier would be like, "What's this guy's issue?".

lol lube + two other things

everyone here is hilarious

[maes_post]
Colace stool softener
Paracetamol rectal suppository
Preparation H hemorrhoid cream
donut-shape pillow
[/maes_post]

5'x5' Dog Kennel
Large Supply of Dog Biscuits
Butcher Cleaver
Steak Sauce