Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fuzzball

Abyssal Speedmapping Session 21: Blackjack without the Hookers!

ASS is able to drink in the US now (kinda) so lets DO THIS!

A different face posting this topic- but things have been happening about and things so yes.
Last month's ASS was at 7pm Eastern standard on a Saturday, hoping to keep a similar thing this month, 22nd of this month being a probable date!

However I am open to opinions on a Friday instead- but again nothing is set in stone just yet, and I need to find out myself if things are okay! :D

I am also thinking about the time starting- perhaps an hour or two earlier to allow others in timezones (myself included) to partake a bit earlier in the day so we can get some sleep~

This is the first time I have ventured into this territory so please bare with me!

...DISCUSSING THE ASS...GO!

EDIT!!: Okay so time is scheduled at 3PM EST- which is about 8PM in GMT!

I really should have accidentally made the acronym BOOBS instead.

Tentatively count me in. I'll see what happens over the next few weeks.

My body is ready!

FuzzballFox said:

I am also thinking about the time starting- perhaps an hour or two earlier to allow others in timezones (myself included) to partake a bit earlier in the day so we can get some sleep~

I second this, but I'll see what the majority will decide on this.

SuperCupcakeTactics said:

How do I join and officially try my hand in this?

I think I've heard skype or something mentioned before, but I wanna maybe try too :u

You can just wait for the themes to be posted in this thread at the day and the hour the event is planned.

Oh man I'd love to join this one.

However I am currently visiting my fiancee and I do not have a reliable internet connection. (Plus I dont think she would like it so much.)

I hope this turns out just as great as the 20th ASS. That one was RAW after we got through it.

After discussion and whatnot in certain places, we are not keeping the time the same as usual, as we have DICKED over Europe enough these past few months.

The session will be on the same day, but we have moved it to 3 PM Eastern time / ??? GMT. Yes, this is exactly one week from now.

OP will be fixed accordingly. Sorry for the confusion.

TheMionicDonut said:

The session will be on the same day, but we have moved it to 3 PM Eastern time / ??? GMT. Yes, this is exactly one week from now.

Many thanks!

5 hours! :D

Eris Falling said:

I might try my hand this. I guess it doesn't matter if the map turns out terrible? :P

It's all part of the fun~

The >fun starts in just over an hour.

If you haven't added me on Skype yet, my username is mionicdonut, it is the most efficient way to get info for the session, and frankly the most >fun.

Argh no, I just can't bring myself to upload something that I know, as soon as I start making it, is just objectively awful in every aspect. Better luck next time maybe.

Cunt Mansion

Theme: shootable switches, TNT textures used
Build time: 1 hour and 45 minutes
Compatibility: BOOM
Music: D_RUNNIN!!!!

It's a crap map with crap puzzles.