Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gifty

[Classic-Style Megawad] Hell For Leather, Episodes 1+2

map 6 e 2

you mightve left a play test singplayer spawn on accident near the blue door. not sure if it was intentional or not.

There is a deathmatch start by the blue door, but the only SP starts are in that initial room.

NinjaLiquidator said:

I got stuck in Zdoom in Map03, SW1LION switch behing WOODGARG door does nothing and elevator does nothing too.

Janvknn had that issue as well; the switches all work, but it seems like there's a rogue linedef blocking it. I don't know why this is happening, because I tested in Zdoom, and didn't have this problem, and both of you guys are using Zdoom too. Janvknn says he fixed it by idclipping into the switch a little so he could hit it.

Apologies for the huge necro-bump but it looks like the DL links are dead. I've checked all the posts in this thread (and the ZDoom thread) but was unable to find a working DL.

Big ask, but does anyone still have this kickin' around on their PC and is there any chance of a re-upload?

Hi! Just letting everyone know I've fixed the download links for this. I got stuck somewhere along the way making the third episode and trying to compile all 30 maps into a continuous megawad, but it's been on the backburner for several years now. Maybe someday this will get finished. :)