Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andrea Rovenski

Sunlust + Summer of '69 demos [-complevel 9]

yeah im not saying you cant adapt to that frustration but i personally see no point adding that lottery aspect to the play. the respawn elements already do enough RNG for me thank you!

The Advanced HUD isn't something I can get used to. Tried it numerous times but I'd prefer to have the standard status bar, and:

Kills:
Secrets:
Time:

Is there anyway I can do this on my own?

Map23 Pacifist in 0:23
Haha thanks rdwpa, also don't tempt me rehelekretep, I might just go back and do map12 100 more times lol.
*Edit: Thanks to Kyle McAwesome for the route, I didn't know about the backward jump into the red key area! Yeah it is cool, you should see his run though, at the end he presses the button backwards in mid air! I'm not gonna try that lol

sl23p023.zip

TendaMonsta said:

The Advanced HUD isn't something I can get used to. Tried it numerous times but I'd prefer to have the standard status bar, and:

Kills:
Secrets:
Time:

Is there anyway I can do this on my own?

you tried cycling through the various advanced HUD configurations? there are some quite close to the standard bar

Oh yeah. Killing all of those PEs is a must. If I leave before they are gone, I come back 30 seconds later to 50+ lost souls lol. Sometimes that happens with the three other PEs too so I try to kill them but usually die rushing them from everything else spawning in the map.
Gotta say I like the standard bar too, it's nice to look down and see all of your ammo counts, not just a yellow or red number. "Do I have 3 rockets or 5?" Sometimes that messes me up on ammo tight levels (sunlust 27). Also I can see the face without really looking down so I know I'm almost dead as I can see the blood as he gets hurt. And it gives that classic feel.

Map01 Pacifist in 0:29
Map02 Pacifist in 1:03
Map03 Pacifist in 0:46
Map09 Pacifist in 2:44
Map11 Pacifist in 1:18
Map18 UV-Speed in 1:45 (Gave up on Pacifist here, so turned it into a speed...)
Trying to see how many Sunlust levels can be beaten pacifist style. Map07 was already done by Kyle McAwesome except for a telefrag (really fast time too) and I'd try Map10 but glides scare me, especially with 3 cybers right beside you.

sl_kdog.zip

KillerDog745 said:

Trying to see how many Sunlust levels can be beaten pacifist style. Map07 was already done by Kyle McAwesome except for a telefrag (really fast time too) and I'd try Map10 but glides scare me, especially with 3 cybers right beside you.

One more:

Map 32 pacifist in 0:53.

video

sl32p053.zip

0xf00ba12 said:

Map 20 UV-Max in 13:23

This is one of those hellish runs that triple my heart attack risk. So stressful map to watch. Almost like a busy office.