Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andrea Rovenski

Sunlust + Summer of '69 demos [-complevel 9]

yes i love the cyber/caco baiting - genius. also great that there's a little teleporter back to facilitate that move. im guessing Ribbiks/danne meant it for secret hunters not maxing but very convenient :D

0xf00ba12 said:

Map 20 UV-Max in 10:25.

Running out of tricks...

The ssg hit at the cyber in the bfg room is phenomenal

i cant believe its taken till now to skip the YK first. i dont run the map and last played it when i was still save-scumming but i always thought the usual way of killing the archviles @ YK was so awkward!

well done to you and 0xf583835d :p

holy cow, these m20 demos are insane.

if that cyb handling in the bfg area works even half the time that's brilliant :D. the sequence breaking is pretty bonkers as well, felt kinda stupid the first time I saw the balcony running but cool to see it yields some funky routes without horrendously breaking the map. you can thank Archi for pestering us into adding a few of those "let me escape the final fight and go look for secrets" mechanisms that are in many of the maps :p

yay, another masochistic "here's a demo I hated making" demo :), cool run, looked like a pain to route. a lot of these stuffs were designed with a "well it would be cool to see if anyone could beat this at all" mindset, not really anticipating the degree to which players are now willing and able to optimize runs on highly difficult content. unfortunately sunlust (and probably anything I've made, personally) doesn't really cater to these borderline-tas levels of rushing through the map, but it's awesome to see what can be accomplished on them regardless :D

0xf00ba12 said:

Map 29 UV-Max in 7:43.

Another :o run by 0x, I did not believe map 29 could go under 8 minutes