Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andrea Rovenski

Sunlust + Summer of '69 demos [-complevel 9]

18 hours ago, 0xf00ba12 said:

Episode 3 UV-Speed in 30:00

This also reminded me that 28s is a thing, so that's another undone speed IL.

Extremely entertaining run, very nice!  The basic idea is obviously: get afap to map 30 (God Machine, one of the greatest Doom maps ever created) and then somehow survive.  ;)  Well done!  foobar demo = must download

20 hours ago, 0xf00ba12 said:

Episode 3 UV-Speed in 30:00

This also reminded me that 28s is a thing, so that's another undone speed IL.

That was amazing. And, apparently, exhausting - it kinda shows in dodging in God Machine's noble pit, and yet you persevere and finish it regardless. Congrats on enduring this challenge! D2ALL coming soon? :P

You're probably joking, but I'm already doing budget IL strats in the episode runs, and there are too many AVJs to rely on for slall. Simply surviving wouldn't be anything attractive to me, nor would setting aside the time needed to even achieve such a thing.

Map 12 NM-Speed in 1:44

Well, after seeing your EP3 run with my own eyes, I actually do believe you could do an slall run. However, I can't even imagine how much time and effort it had to take to record a successful E3 run, so yeah, it was about 50/50 split between a joke and an honest question. Love your demos though, I hope you'll keep making more of them.

The lack of resistance in this one is insane. Would you say it was super lucky one-off thing, or are you working on sub-1:00 already? :P

8 hours ago, Rathori said:

The lack of resistance in this one is insane. Would you say it was super lucky one-off thing, or are you working on sub-1:00 already? :P

The luck needed for the revs and AVs is too high, so as much as I hate my slow exit trick, I don't plan on doing it again.

I tried that same spot between the gray and pink pixels during ep strategizing a while back and stupidly ruled it out thinking it was too far out of reach. Cool stuff!

FWIW, I think it was Zero-Master's idea, I think I forgot to credit at writing the file because I was frustrated with the execution. But I think it's the same/similar to TNT map 10?