Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andrea Rovenski

Sunlust + Summer of '69 demos [-complevel 9]

8 hours ago, 4shockblast said:

Map 13 Pacifist in 5:10. Hardest pacifist I've done so far for Sunlust, possibly ever. :)

That's was simply beautiful. No LMP download, though?

3 hours ago, 4shockblast said:

Sunlust Map 30 Pacifist in 23:51. That's the table completed!!

Been a fun journey to follow. The insane strats needed for some of these maps, and seeing them actually realized was awesome to see.

I know this is only a PB but...

Map 32 UV Max in 1 minute and 59 seconds!

sl32m159.zip

I can link some failed attempts if anyone wishes to see them. 

The text file tells the entire story. I worked my butt off to get a sub-2 minute max demo of this map... even landing at 2:00 THREE times during the 3-month long grind. So glad to finally move on! :)

Edited by Starduster : video

Map29 UV-Max in 14m12s

sl29-casualmax.zip

Not for DSDA, so no text file included in the zip. 

Back when I first tried pistol-starting this on UV it was WAY too difficult for me. Took a good 4 hours of savescumming and pain to finish. After over 1,000 attempts (most died in the start) I finally pulled myself together and beat this freaking map. What happened in the start was unintentional - my strategy usually involves telefragging the cyberdemon first --> then go for rockets. The hardest parts in this run for me were the start, and clearing out the 3 cyberdemons before the infamous yellow key fight. Had lots of deaths to those sections. I rarely died in the ending fight during practice, but for some reason, I either choked or forgot a part of my strategy during actual runs. 4 deaths there. I guess this is a pretty nice achievement :).

Nice one @Starduster. You have to try map 30 eventually - it's easier than it looks with good strats, and the fights are more consistent than you'd expect.

Sunlust Map 32 Nightmare in 2:56

Please put a note below my demo that says, "Intended Route"

I tried this a few weeks ago and said the ending was "too much." Its rng as ever, but I wanted to see this happen the intended way. Enjoy!

sl32n256.zip

On 4/3/2021 at 10:34 AM, Daerik said:

Map 25 UV-Max in 6:30 - sl25m630.zip

First exit, gonna keep grinding it.

amazing, and it's a first exit

wow, can't wait the final time then lol