Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

World Cup 2002 (Update)

SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND !

Mwahahahhhaaaa boethhhchas!111loklololoLSDkkekeklkOROFLOFLolahha hahha rofl hiujhe dkjhkakekljda ks(!/"#812793

Fredrik said:

SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND ! SWEDEN OWNS ENGLAND !

Mwahahahhhaaaa boethhhchas!111loklololoLSDkkekeklkOROFLOFLolahha hahha rofl hiujhe dkjhkakekljda ks(!/"#812793

At this point I probably ought to pretend I care or something..

999cop said:

1 - 1, =p

Well yeah, I'm sure it was a bigger disappointment for England than it was for Sweden...

Who cares about the silly game anyway.

Like I've said before, football (soccer) is kick-ass fun to play, but a painful death of boredom to watch.

Lament said:

sports suck.

either it's an excuse for defending yourself that you aren't good at any or you must be a really pathetic person in RL

999cop said:

either it's an excuse for defending yourself that you aren't good at any or you must be a really pathetic person in RL

Both.

Sports cannot be concealed.

Sweden should have beaten England. That would have wiped off the smiles on some people I know...

999cop said:

So he can't watch a bunch of dudes toss a ball around for hours on end? By that token, you would have to be really pathetic person in RL to be able to do that.

Lüt said:

So he can't watch a bunch of dudes toss a ball around for hours on end? By that token, you would have to be really pathetic person in RL to be able to do that.

Wow, there are a fuckload of pathetic people, then...

Archvile64 said:

Wow, there are a fuckload of pathetic people, then...

Yes I am well aware of that *cough* :P

Fredrik said:

-15, Rampant Foolishness

Zaldron said:

We shall destroy both England and Sweden.

Someone should destroy this thread.

Zaldron said:

We shall destroy both England and Sweden.

Please. I wouldn't be able to stand Swedish newspapers/sites if Sweden advanced.

Meh, I hate football. It just seems the most pointless sport IMO. And our shitty team didn't even qualify for the world cup, stupid basrads.

Saying that, I hope England get hammered >:D

hah.

France lost 0-1. Denmark will beat Senegal and France like we beat Uruguay.

the_Danarchist said:

Someone should destroy this thread.

No now go away

Soccer is surprisingly fun to watch, at least I have found so. Especially when you're watching it with Spanish commentators.

Linguica said:

Soccer is surprisingly fun to watch, at least I have found so. Especially when you're watching it with Spanish commentators.

Spanish as from Spain?

Linguica said:

Especially when you're watching it with Spanish commentators.

Heh, even baseball would be fun to watch with Spanish commentators.