Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naked Snake

I'm back!

Well, I'm back and here to post about my 4 day excursion.

Day one : Thursday

We had to prepare for the trip. We brought all sorts of things that we needed, mostly fishing crap, I myself just brought a GameBoy Color with some games and a CD player with a CD that I burned. A little after 8:00 PM we left to embark on a 4 hour trip. Mostly I listened to music. We stopped 2 or 3 times so of course me, my bro and our friend got out of the car to go smoke a ciggarette, because if I don't have one, I become murderous...mwhahaha. Anyway, at around Quarter After 1:00 AM we got to the Boat Launch, which is about a mile or 2 from the campgrounds. We had to camp at the boat launch. While we had a comfortable camper, my uncle slept in the boat (until it started to rain), my uncle's old friend slept in one van, while my uncle's ex-Marine friend, along with my cousin and my (and his) friend slept in the other van. I slept in an instant while my bro and his 3 friends (2 of them are old enough to drive, so they followed close behind us up to there).

Day two : Friday

We got up at around 7:00 AM or so, and we got ready to go to our campgrounds. We got there in litterally 1 minute, so that was good. We got our camper set up with electricity, sewer and water (all provided by the campground) and then we all went out on the boat to fish. After about 30 minutes of fishing it started to rain. Now, I thought it rained bad down here, but up there, I was soaked from head to toe in about a minute or so. When we got back, I took a shower to warm up, glad to be warm again. We had lunch then we waited for it to calm down. It didn't so we were pissed. Our first day of fishing was ruined.

Day three : Saturday

Saturday was great, we got to fish a lot! We caught tons of fish, only a few that we could keep. I caught 4 fish that we could keep, though 1 we threw back, we had to, it was a Bass, and currently Bass are not in season to keep. My friend caught an Aligator Gar. Just imagine an Aligator without arms or legs and only about 6 feet long, and it weighed around 15 pounds. Big ass fish. We couldn't keep it, simply because Aligator Gar taste like rotten anus, so my friend gladly threw it back, being careful of its sharp long teeth. We went in for a while to clean the fish. Cleaning the fish is easy. You start by the head, cutting at an angle just a little behind the fish's fin and then you slice down at an angle all the way to the spine, then you bring your knife all the way back to the tail. Then you start the fun part! You start at the begining of the tail, cut towards the end to remove the meat. Then when the meat is off, you cut out the ribs. Very easy. It was my first time cleaning a fish and my uncle's old friend (who has been cleaning fish since he was 13, he is well into his 70's now) said I did better than him the first time he cleaned a fish! We cleaned all the fish and we put them in the freezer in our camper for safekeeping. Later that night, all of the kids were down by the docks, and one of my friends was throwing smoke bombs. Of course, one hit a boat...or so we thought. As we would find out tommorow, it landed IN the boat and burned a $700 seat and a $1500 carpet!

Day four : Sunday

Our last day...I woke up to the sounds of an angry man yelling at my uncle. It was the owner of the boat. He was mad becuase the seat and carpet on his $25,000 boat was burned. He told my uncle that he was going to pay one way or another. I didn't like this prick, if I wasn't so tired, I probably would have went out there to break his jaw, mainly to shut him up so I could go back to sleep. I didn't, only because I needed to shower and have a ciggarette. We did little fishing on Sunday because we had to get out of the camp site by Noon. We left at Noon and went back home.

Though it may seem boring from the description, it was pretty cool. I didn't include a lot of details, I forgot most of them already...well, that was my trip, had some fun, stole and drank some of my dad's beer and smoked at least 4 or 5 packs of ciggarettes. All in all, it was the best vacation I ever had. Lemme tell ya, it is the greatest fun to wake somebody up (my cousin) by peeing on their face! Hahahahahahaha...

Well, the Big Bad Gangsta is back - that means that the gang wars will start again ;-)

Welcome back dawg! Sounds like ya'll had da illest time, son! Smoke bombs CAN be fun! :P

bigbadgangsta said:

$700 seat

$1500 carpet

$25,000 boat

Wow, I had no idea it was even possible for people to be that retarded.

Archvile64 said:

I still can't belive somebody payed THAT much for a fucking boat. What a fucking idiot. I would only pay $25,000 for a boat if it was a house boat that had a whole bunch of cool shit, like a satilite and a generator, among other things.

It's not even the boat, what the fuck is he doing with a $1500 carpet?!?!?

Archvile64 said:

It's not even the boat, what the fuck is he doing with a $1500 carpet?!?!?

I have no idea. Why the hell would you want a carpet on a boat anyway, especially such an expensive one.

Archvile64 said:

I thought you were a baseball fan, don't you pay attention to what the players do outside the game?

Uh, why is it neccesary to announce when you will be gone for a four day fishing trip, and then upon returning, provide a detailed breakdown of exactly what you spent those four days doing?

fraggle said:

Uh, why is it neccesary to announce when you will be gone for a four day fishing trip, and then upon returning, provide a detailed breakdown of exactly what you spent those four days doing?

Hmm...I don't really know. I guessed you guys would like to hear about my trip.

Sounds like you had a ton of fun, bigbadgangsta!
The sad thing is that I didn't....:(
Oh well, fishing doesn't appeal to me like it does my dad and my brothers....God only knows why. :)

DooMBoy said:

Sounds like you had a ton of fun, bigbadgangsta!
The sad thing is that I didn't....:(
Oh well, fishing doesn't appeal to me like it does my dad and my brothers....God only knows why. :)

Fishing trips are fun, even if you don't fish. It lets you get the hell away from all the stress.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Lemme tell ya, it is the greatest fun to wake somebody up (my cousin) by peeing on their face! Hahahahahahaha...

I've heard many horrible things in my life... but this... is SSIIICCCKK. If I were your cousin, I'd kick yo' *** and shove a smoke bomb up yer ***. But I'm not, so don't worry.

Archvile64 said:

Heh, white ebonics.

OK, lemme try this again:
[British voice]True, that.[/British voice]
See? No ebonics, be they black, white, yellow or purple

bigbadgangsta said:

Hmm...I don't really know. I guessed you guys would like to hear about my trip.

maybe, I don't feel like reading it, though :P