Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lvangundy

How did you get your avatar subtitle?

I'm perfectly content with mine because NoSkill was a huge factor in my play style and DM habits. In a weird way it shows humility. I watched his replays over and over and over in my youth. I wonder how many here don't know who he was.

BTW I looked through the userCP and didn't see anywhere to change it (not the picture). Are these all set by Linguica or another forum mod?

I really do not know why i got that title, and ever since i got that thing my shitposting levels must have drastically increased compared to before. I think its a subconscious thing, as i can not care otherwise.

I used to have one (or even two), but it got lost somewhere around the way.

I got mine during a "request a custom title" moment. Like teenage tattoos, I've come to regret my decision to be a Castlevania Super-Fanboy, especially given recent developments. But ah well.

If I had to get it changed, I suppose "Unofficial ZDoom Forum Ombudsman" might be more fitting. =P

Cyb helped me change my username a looooong time ago and in the process also changed my title. It's a compelling and thrilling story indeed!

My uneducated guess is it's Ling's subtle way of telling me to stop dOING tHIS tO eNDERKEVIN among being a facetious twat in places I shouldn't.

one very old thread where i called out a guy who was arguing for the sake of arguing.

I got mine by being VERY tiny. I'm at least half of a regular member. Fortunately not a micro-member, though.

BombChel said:

Fortunately not a micro-member, though.

I think that goes to Bill gates for his micro soft. And I'm not talking about his company.