THT: Threnody - released!

I missed reviewing this for /newstuff, but I just wanted to pop in and say I really enjoyed the whole set and appreciate all the work you guys put into it. My favorites were maps 08, 10, 16, 19, and 20, but all of the levels were pretty fun.

I felt like there was a lot of unnecessary backtracking in some maps, but that doesn't bother me as much as some people. The only map I really had mixed feelings about was WormHell, even though I love that great adventurous feel it has -- it feels like the exploration elements are completely crippled by how one-way all the dimension-hopping is -- especially the monster spawner at the end that makes it impossible to go back and hunt for all the secrets, meaning that you can't enter the hell dimension unless you've done everything else you want to do, but there's no way to know that. Oh well -- still a nice level in many ways.

I really liked the story and (most of) the soundtrack and all those little tributes to Ty that were scattered all over the place. Threnody is great memorial to him and everything he meant to the community.

Hi all.
I am still in the middle of this wad but I want to give some feedback (now on map 12).
Wow... this is really amazing. I am totally blasted away.
So far the maps feel like a very good mixture of the way I remember Ty's maps and the way I remember playing custom Doom wads in the 90s in general, I still remember the first one I downloaded back when the www was gestating. The feeling is very close. Cramped, confusing, but still systematic, and decipherable. THT is very detailed though, and the boom features are a huge plus. And the music is totally gorgeous.
So far for me, this is total nostalgia trip.
I know Ty would enjoy this.
Thanks guys.