Terrifying, super-agile bullet hell bosses
Bizarrely unique weapons
Helpful assist friends like Turboshark, Rocklard, and a guy riding a cacodemon
He-man
Unofficial ties to the WOOO series
A from-the-ground up remake of Deem 1
An unsettling plot that casts doubt on who the treu villain is

...And much more...

Man, I HATE when I need a snack, go into my kitchen, and find a vast Demon-spawning visage wrenched screaming from my deepest nightmares.

I'm often surprised, intrigued and amazed at the level of quality people put into not-serious wads, mainly because most jokewads are shit and the joke often is that they're shit and have some stupid immature jokes in the middle of the screen triggered by a linedef.

Yes the misspellings are intentional.

omfg "grand master crate", I can't stop laughing. and there's this giant sloped chunk missing, the whole execution is hilarious.

Man, it would be awesome if this guy could remake the actual Doom 2 Intro stories... or rather, all the intro stories of all the official classic dooms.

It's only now that I remember "I before E except after C."
Oops
Well now I can't possibly fix it XD

Anyways, good news is it's unlikely the forest fires will come here and eat my computer. Bad news is there's a chance the forest fires will come and eat my computer. I have all my documents and everything backed up and close at hand, so progress won't be much of a thing since it takes forever to write the data. Don't worru, the only way it's getting ate is if the fire chases and comes and ates me, and then it wouldn't really matter anyways 'cuz there'd be no one to work on it then.

This map's gimmick is that it makes even less sense than the others. A day is only 30 seconds long in this Backyard Pocket Dimension.

Snoop at the moment isn't present, but I'll add him back in once I think of a way to have him work better aesthetically.

This wad is cool as "hell" (get it?) it sure looks like a wad I would love, keep up the good work Jaxxoon!

Yaaay, I'm glad people like this silly thing.

Now I can't show it yet, but the gimmick for one of the bosses I'm working on at the moment is this:

Dismemberment! You can murderfy the boss's limbs in any order you wish!

I'm really looking forward to this wad, it looks and sounds excellent, and promising for a mockaward at the same time.

scifista42 said:

I'm really looking forward to this wad, it looks and sounds excellent, and promising for a mockaward at the same time.

Aha yes yes that's beautiful to hear.
(A "yay" works just as well :P)

A guess what.

Is that camera swaying part of the mod or your source port? They had the same sort of thing going on with Powerslave and it made my head hurt after a while.

Indeed an ART. :)

I'm not sure what's the thing(s) seen in the distance near the middle of the picture - a corpse and a monster?

This looks really interesting! As someone who loves jokewads, played both Turbo charged arcades and all of Wills's wads (btw what happened with that guy?), I must say I'm really excited to see a neat looking jokewad forming. Good luck!

Sidenote:If this won't contain at least 1 Repercussions of Evil reference I'm going to be seriously disappointed.