Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This is a question that I had for a long time, in map01-11, the player is in one of the moons of Jupiter, but where is supposed to be on 12-20 and 21-30? I think 21-30, is the bio-mechano-magical hell ship, but I'm not sure.
Any idea?

Yeah, that kinda mystified me too.

As far as I know we see nothing to the ship during Evilution.

You later get to explore the damned ship in the (non-commercial) sequels "Icarus: Alien Vanguard" and "Daedalus: Alien Defence".

As the storyline goes I guess the first six levels appears in a research facility. The next 5 in a military complex, the next 9 in an industrial area and the last 10 i'm not quite sure about. It seems to be going on different places on the moon and finally in hell.

The first secret level happens in a forgotten god's realm. The next in a holiday resort.

Icarus: Alien Vanguard features 32 levels for doom2 of varied quality. Some of them are utterly fantastic, other are quite forgettable.

Daedalus: Alien Defence is not finished yet, but you can get the first hub from teamTNT's website. And trust me, it's gonna blow your mind!

I think the levels of TnT : Evilution all took place within the lunar base, but it was converted a lot by the demons.

That might be true, but Map26 (Ballistyx), Map27 (Mount Pain), Map 28 (Heck) and Map29 (River Styx) looked genuinely hellish.

Little Faith said:

You later get to explore the damned ship in the (non-commercial) sequels "Icarus: Alien Vanguard" and "Daedalus: Alien Defence".

I'm pretty sure Icarus had nothing to do with Evilution whatsoever. Icarus was much, much better anyway.

The next in a holiday resort.

Bah, that level was disappointingly unrealistic, considering what I'd seen from TNT in the past.

Icarus: Alien Vanguard features 32 levels for doom2 of varied quality. Some of them are utterly fantastic, other are quite forgettable.

Some of the hologram levels are utter shit, but most of the ship and planet ones are pretty cool.

Daedalus: Alien Defence is not finished yet, but you can get the first hub from teamTNT's website. And trust me, it's gonna blow your mind!

I doubt Daedalus will ever be finished at this point, TNT hasn't updated in a loooooong time.

I don't get why people think Icarus is better than Evilution. True that some of the levels are fantastic, but Evilution also has some fantastic levels and the levels in Evilution that sucks doesn't suck quite as badly as the bad levels of Icarus.

Icarus, did, however, have a very consistent storyline.

Can anyone tell me the reason behind the shooting range in The Haunting (map24)? For me it just seems like an annoying waste of time.

Little Faith said:

Can anyone tell me the reason behind the shooting range in The Haunting (map24)? For me it just seems like an annoying waste of time.

It's called fun, some people like to have it.

Little Faith said:

It's called realism, some people enjoy making their maps actually look like real places, believe it or not.

From what I remember, TNT are waiting for Randy to release ZDoom 1.23final (they've made a few posts on the ZDoom forums that have suggested this).

Icarus was a ship sent from earth to explore new planets,and it came across another planet that had once had a civilisation on it but had been overrun by the demons (i think anyway,i dont belive the demons built all the stuff on that planet themselves). and i assume the dedaleus:alien defence wad is one of this lost civilisations starships which has also been taken (and which you need to steal to get back to earth)