Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

i gots stuff

well i gradutated and got some shit too. besides cash i got a new laptop, a car and a digital camera. kickass, i rarely get anything

Dude, I want a laptop...damn you :P
Congrats on graduating and getting all that neat stuff!

nope i aint rich, nor is my family. like i said i dont get much, never got allowance as a kid or anything. and the best thing i can remember getting as a kid was a gameboy back in 1990

Danish bacon, Danish bacon, yummy yummy yummy yummy yum.

Damn all those pigs. Polluting the ground water with the infernal amounts of animal waste they produce. But then again, without them our economy would be in ruins.

An odd detail: While Denmark is famous for the quality back bacon we produce (the english couldn't live without it) such bacon is not available in danish shops. We are stuck with second rate products instead because the best is used for export. :6

Little Faith said:

An odd detail: While Denmark is famous for the quality back bacon we produce (the english couldn't live without it) such bacon is not available in danish shops. We are stuck with second rate products instead because the best is used for export. :6

Mmmmm....bacon.
/me drools

Well, well, congratulations Sephiroth!
P.S.
Cheese is food for the gods.

Little Faith said:

Could be worse. Ever read Sinclair's The Jungle?

Da_Esco said:

DANG YO! Yo fam must DEFINATELY be generous..... not to mention rich as fuck!!
>_<

Or yo fam must be completely poor and retarded as fuck yo aight?

Little Faith said:

Polluting the air, they are!

Yep, just like everybody else who drives automobiles.

Little Faith said:

Damn all those pigs.

Would you settle down already?

IMJack said:

Could be worse. Ever read Sinclair's The Jungle?

I've heard a lot about that book in school. Sinclair did a good thing, telling the people about the disgusting things of the meat packing industry, such as rats and other such vermin usually got ground up in the meat (this is a long time ago, don't worry). Did you know that a bag of bread can legally contain only 3 rat hairs? Freaky...

Bacon so good it has "Danish" written through it, was the ad campaign a while ago :)

hm....I'm danish and i dunno what the difference between regular bacon and danish bacon is..could somebody enlighten me ?

*rofl* you guys all funny very funny but i want a laptop too and i want DOOM III