Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Philnemba

Deez Nuts the Unknown independent presidential candidate is a 15 year old teenager!?

Even if he claims to be 15, I think the Not Starbucks guy is behind this. He's also the guy behind pig saves goat or vice versa.

According to the link that had me subscribe before I even saw the article:

What do you think qualifies you to be president?
The fact that if I can fill out a form so vague that it doesn't include your age, or the fact that all get accepted even if they're only partially filled, anyone can run.

Don't you need to be 35 to run for president or is it 35 to BE president.

There is a 5 year old mayor of one town... a goat is mayor of another. My high school had a senior running for political office against an entrenched incumbent that decimated him.

Kontra Kommando said:

When Hillary goes to prison, she'll make for an even funnier candidate.

A politician? Go to prison? Only if she's a politician in Illinois. We've had quite a lot. More than Blogoyovitch and governors. As corrupt as he was busted for he did balance the budget... by laying off a record number of employees.

geo said:

A politician? Go to prison? Only if she's a politician in Illinois. We've had quite a lot. More than Blogoyovitch and governors. As corrupt as he was busted for he did balance the budget... by laying off a record number of employees.

I wonder if she will actually go to prison. Considering the fact that she paid a private company to erase 30,000 e-mails before handing in her account to the FBI doesn't make her look good. She basically destroyed evidence before handing it over to the authorities; that's a crime within and of itself. It disgusts me how political elites are somehow above the law; a regular person would be in jail by now, no doubt about it.

I was visiting family in North Carolina, the same day he entered the race, and He has the most supporters from North Carolina. A.K.A More people in North Carolina have said they wanted to vote for Deez Nuts Rather than anyone else, even my sister said it, crazy...

Yeah I saw an interview with him and his mom. While I know people can write in, he's not old enough to win, so I'm still astounded news organizations are taking this seriously.

Its this year's potato salad.

We are getting closer to an Idiocracy point every day.