Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koko Ricky

Morphic resonance

VGames said:

Why are u guys so quick to mock? Religion aside its rude.

QFT.

It's like elementary school in here. All in all, it's just another case of 'welcome to the internet'... where intelligence combined with manners are not prerequisites. Just remember, being able to respond in forums doesn't mean they're emotionally developed... kids will be kids. May as well complain about them telling fart jokes.

fraggle said:

Exactly. How do you distinguish someone who has achieved "true salvation" from someone who merely "claims" to have? And if there's no actual test for objectively determining it, why pretend any such thing exists?

Anyone who is still here doing any kind of claiming or whatever hasn't achieved true salvation. Those who achieve it are no longer part of this world. And not many achieve it, or even try, because for most it's complete nonsense. Ordinary life becomes very difficult when trying to achieve it, because then ordinary life becomes the nonsense. Then live years in a half/half state where true salvation seems impossible to reach and ordinary life is nonsense, and still trying to live as if it was somehow important, but can't go back.

bytor said:

You try to drink from two cups.

Live by your own convictions brought on by prayer and fasting.

VGames said:

That's it. Peter explains it all. 99% of the primary "Christian" religions do not do any of these. Therefore they preach a false doctrine and should be stayed far away from. I subscribe to nothing. I have been chosen. I am not a "member" of my church. Either I'm in or I'm out. Apostolics is living in truth.

Translation: "every other interpretation of christianity is wrong, fortunately I follow the one that got it right!"

I'm really glad for you that you were smart enough to pick "the right christianity", not one of those other kooky, wrong christianities like the Catholics or the Jehovah's Witnesses whose adherents also believe the exact same thing. Good job!

VGames said:

And my movement was the first movement. Started by Jesus himself. I know I'm on the right track.

Pentecostalism originated in the early 1900s, but by all means please keep lying to yourself.

VGames said:

your own convictions

Then each scripture is not The Word of God unless you feel the conviction to follow it? You're allowed to partake in the unfruitful works of darkness?

What must I do to be saved?

Every belief you or I or anyone has about how the universe works is wrong. Doesn't matter if you're an atheist or a fundie.

Godling said:

QFT.

It's like elementary school in here. All in all, it's just another case of 'welcome to the internet'... where intelligence combined with manners are not prerequisites. Just remember, being able to respond in forums doesn't mean they're emotionally developed... kids will be kids. May as well complain about them telling fart jokes.

WOW, YOU'RE NOT SUSPICIOUS AT ALL!

1 Corinthians Chapter 14
27 If any man speak in an [unknown] tongue, [let it be] by two, or at the most [by] three, and [that] by course; and let one interpret.
28 But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.

darknation said:

3. oiehroiuewfoiehgreghreiuhgh\zxcdkjdlkjdcmncmxznckxcb

Allow me to interpret this, my good brothers. Here, darknation has uttered the simple edict, "Your cocks - I want them all!"

Drop your money into the tray on the way out and have a nice day.

Anybody bringing out the word "baptized" out of the blue I've ever come across had suspiciously high amounts of lsd circulate in his saint system. What gives?

FireFish said:

(custom title)

Why is Firefish called "Big Asshole", when he's not really that much of an asshole? I don't get it.