Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
snapshot

DOOM 4's guy .

GoatLord said:

Besides the fact that there's literally no reason for anyone in the 22nd century to wear eye glasses

Fashion.

Doom 4's guy must have 4 arms and a magic parrot on his head that flaps its wings to help him double jump. It must be magic so it can breath in space and hell. He needs 4 arms to hold all the guns he collects. Doomguy, too. As in he holds Doomguy. But Doomguy also uses his 4 arms for holding guns.

TheCupboard said:

I never understood why her tits were so cartoonishly big. Or what the hell that thing is above them. As for Eyeglasses, lets not assume they'll be completely redundant.

I remove the img tags but it still sizes itself as an image?

That weird breastplate (ahem) and the tubes going into her top by her shoulders always made me assume it's a sort of suit adapted to going out into the low-pressure atmosphere, a bit like one of those now-theoretical suits that consist of very tight fabric that would counteract low pressure, with some built-in life support capability. Her apparent "endowment" might just be because of the thickness of the suit in that area, if that's the case.

A better question is why there were girly mags scattered around her office in Delta :P

Megamur said:

No. Doom 3 is basically a reboot of the series and is unrelated to Doom 1 & 2.

The latest news shows you're wrong.
What i heard from Doom RPG (which is a sequel to Doom 3(anyway , all these came from wikia & doomwiki)) The Doomguy of 1 & 2 is equal to 3 (after returning to mars) BUT NOT to Resurrection Of Evil !

Clonehunter said:

I never understood why her tits were so cartoonishly big. Or what the hell that thing is above them. As for Eyeglasses, lets not assume they'll be completely redundant.

I remove the img tags but it still sizes itself as an image?

Her clothes are weirdly form fitting, but her boobs aren't actually "cartoonishly big". In real life they make bra sizes like GGG-cup, etc. Just sayin'. For science.

Some reviewer or another already criticized the fact that you don't see Doomguy's reflection in his helmet, calling it out as part of evidence that the game is being rushed and has a lack of attention to details.

Did he stop and think that maybe the reason you don't see the reflection is to preserve the immersion of it being "you"? I mean, I noticed the lack of reflection too, and that was my immediate assumption - that they were not showing us what Doomguy looks like for a reason.

I'd like it if Doom 4 guy's face is not shown but I'm more worried about retarded HALO fanboys (I'm not implying that all HALO fanboys are retards. I'm implying that some guys in every fan base are retards) will call him a Master Chief rip-off (and Doom a HALO rip-off).

You could tell me to not care, but it will still piss me off.

Zulk-RS said:

I'd like it if Doom 4 guy's face is not shown but I'm more worried about retarded HALO fanboys (I'm not implying that all HALO fanboys are retards. I'm implying that some guys in every fan base are retards) will call him a Master Chief rip-off (and Doom a HALO rip-off).

They're both Judge Dredd ripoffs. =P He's the original future badass who's face we don't see. Hell, he predates Boba Fett even...

I don't mind if we see Doom4 guy's face or not, s'all good.

DMGUYDZ64 said:

Halo Masterwhatever is Doomguy with a New name .

B.J. Blazkowicz is surely the grandaddy of both of them? And maybe they're related to that guy from Curse of the Catacombs...

Zulk-RS said:

It's all a big shrug to me. Don't see how you could possibly care AT ALL.

PsychoGoatee said:

They're both Judge Dredd ripoffs. =P He's the original future badass who's face we don't see. Hell, he predates Boba Fett even...

I don't mind if we see Doom4 guy's face or not, s'all good.

You did a "=P" so it seems like you're just kidding around, but generally speaking this is why nobody believes in Atlantis. So many people seem to think that the first time that THEY see something is the first time it EVER HAPPENED! Yeah... uhh.. no... hardly ever the case... because in all of human history it took until Judge Dread came along before anyone thought to hide their identity? >_> We are a brilliant species we are. :P

Godling said:

You did a "=P" so it seems like you're just kidding around, but generally speaking this is why nobody believes in Atlantis. So many people seem to think that the first time that THEY see something is the first time it EVER HAPPENED! Yeah... uhh.. no... hardly ever the case... because in all of human history it took until Judge Dread came along before anyone thought to hide their identity? >_> We are a brilliant species we are. :P

Lots of people believe in Atlantis but it's because they believe it's where Jesus met with the Gray Aliens to discuss the problem of there not being enough Crystal Skulls, but the enormity of Jesus being on an island made the whole thing sink, after which the half-Lemur human survivors fled to found the civilizations of the world. All that's left now ia Crystal Pyramid radiating psychic energies which we know as the Bermuda Triangle and sinks ships. Or something equally weird, take your pick.

Why normal people don't believe in it is that there's no empirical evidence it ever existed.

If they do make a model (with a face) for the Doom guy, then it should be based off the original Doomguy rather than say Doom 3 or a completely new character.

Quasar said:

Lots of people believe in Atlantis but it's because they believe it's where Jesus met with the Gray Aliens to discuss the problem of there not being enough Crystal Skulls, but the enormity of Jesus being on an island made the whole thing sink, after which the half-Lemur human survivors fled to found the civilizations of the world. All that's left now ia Crystal Pyramid radiating psychic energies which we know as the Bermuda Triangle and sinks ships. Or something equally weird, take your pick.

Why normal people don't believe in it is that there's no empirical evidence it ever existed.

Actually Atlantis is an ancient city created by a now extinct race that screwed up royally all the time (such as the time where they created a vicious human life force sucking alien) despite their apparent enlightened state and benevolence. They abanonded it long ago and only within the last two decades have we discovered it again.