• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

hey, demonslayer....

So, it's your first post, eh?
I remeber mine, but not too well.
This brings up a question, when did you guys first post?

january 25th, about Deathwarriors Domain. I was too freaked out to register before (cause of all of the stupid posts and rather sick ones), but I gave up eventually, I HAD to get more hits for my site.

I don't remember exactly. It was in my days as LRM and since that account has long since been deleted so I can't really get any idea from a registration date...

Anyway, if I have to guess, I'd say sometime in october/november last year.

You can't have apostrophes in the url, it kills it.

there isn't any.

Yes, there is.

You can't have apostrophes in the url, it kills it.

there aren't any.

Do you know what one is?

Deathwarrior[apostrophe]'[/apostrophe]s Domain; you have to write it Deathwarriors Domain (hidden redirect to my page is optional of course :))

i havent a clue...check my reg. date that probably be the closest although i dont remember posting the day i got it...peculiar very peculiar...

Right back in June last year, when the DoomServ wars were the best thing to talk about (or not). I remember that my first post asked what the cause for the flame war was.

I can't remember. I think it was a post about weapons in doom 3. Not so sure though.

I regeistered on November 30, 2000, and I posted that very same day. No point in regisering if you're not gonna post is there? Anyway, my first post was in the editing forum about something I was doing in the WAD I was making at the time.

my first time i fuckin blasted as hell. When i sobered up, i awoke next to a mistake that haunts me to this day.......

but since where talking doom here, i can't remember. Must have been the same night