Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Little Faith

The most important step of combating fanaticism.

dr_st said:

Bunch of morons.

Sometimes I wish for some Muslim "fighters for just causes" to blow a couple of A-bombs in the heart of your cities, kill some hundreds of thousands or millions.

Or do what Israel did in 1967?

fodders said:

Ot do what Israel did in 1967?

I never heard about Israel bombing anyone with nuclear bombs. Tell me about it.

dsm said:

I never heard about Israel bombing anyone with nuclear bombs. Tell me about it.

Did you ever study history at any point in your life?

a)WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A new book quotes U.S. officials around during the 1967 Israeli attack on a U.S. surveillance ship as saying the attack was not an accident -- as Israel has always claimed -- but deliberate.

The attack, in which 34 American sailors died, was carried out to prevent the United States from eavesdropping on Israeli military activities, author James Bamford writes.

The USS Liberty was attacked during the Six Day War on June 8 by air and sea forces off the Sinai coast. Israel said the ship was mistaken for an Egyptian one and U.S. President Lyndon Johnson then accepted the explanation.

Israel later paid modest reparations to the families of the 34 Americans killed, and to the 171 others who were injured.

or b):Israel attacked Egypt, Syria and Jordan . The war lasted only six days. Jordan dropped out after three days, Egypt after four and Syria after six. Israel captured territories , the Sinai and the Gaza Strip from Egypt, the Golan Heights from Syria and the West Bank from Jordan including East Jerusalem.

Attrition Battles, Between Wars, 1967-1970
As a result of the war, Israel's political and military situation changed dramatically. It now had a much stronger bargaining position. Israel maintained that Jerusalem would remain a unified city and Eastern Jerusalem would not be returned to Jordan, but return of the other territories was open to negotiation. But reason did not prevail. The Arab nations met in Khartoum, Sudan and declared: No peace, no negotiations, no recognition.

'Israel' will not and should never be recognised. There is no religious justification for its existence, and it stands for nazism, genocide and ethnic cleansing. It exists only to appease wealthy 'Jewish' political donors.

Yeah, pretty much. But the bottom line is that there really shouldn't be political borders anyway. Differences between people create rifts, which create hate, and thats really what this is all about.

Where the Hell is the reset button?