Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Quasar

Doom diorama

Clonehunter said:

Polystone isn't super terrible, I have a Gentle Giant Star Wars statue in Polystone, and it's fairly sturdy, but at the same time it doesn't have any thing pieces, is made by a company that cares, and was only 60 bucks.

This Doom diorama certainly looks decent, but not 300 dollars. I'd maybe pay 50 to 70 dollars for the lights version. Anything else is a joke.

Guess this had more poly than stone :V But yeah given the issues those price figures would sound pretty fair to me.

Quasar said:

Just saying, so does my umbrella whose carrying strap broke the first week I was carrying it. I'm sure it depends on the manufacturer and suppliers involved but overall most things that come out of the country are just designed to break.

Typing this on a mac air, made in china; with a chinese-made stereo cable plugged in to connect up audio, also made in China or Hong Kong... my phone is likely made in china, the iPod to my left certainly is, the Lenovo also to my left also is, in fact I'm sat surrounded by stuff made in China, not just electronics, as I guess just about everyone is, and most of that stuff is not designed to break. Correlation/causation etc