Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

Risen3d - Override custom sprites, get sky to not be a massive HOM?

So I've really been enjoying R3D with the iwad maps, but pwads featuring custom sprites seem to force them to override the 3d models, i can't seem to find an option to turn this off anywhere in the launcher or the in-game interface?

Additionally, the skybox looks fantastic in IWADs, but with PWADs it's just a massive fugly HOM. Again, cant seem to find any way to override this OR have the intended custom pwad sky display.

Anyone able to help? Couldn't find answers to this after a fair bit of searching.

(old post below)

I just installed Risen3D with all the models, hi res textures and everything, and it runs and looks wonderful - The only problem is, the titlepic and stausbar are really blurry. This is common in OpenGL ports, but the option to turn off that horrible filtering was easy to find in GZDoom - Does Risen3D support that as well?

I feel like I have something in my eye when I see the titlepic because it's so insanely blurry. Any way to fix this? Otherwise this port seems to be fantastic.

So I've really been enjoying R3D with the iwad maps, but pwads featuring custom sprites seem to force them to override the 3d models, i can't seem to find an option to turn this off anywhere in the launcher or the in-game interface?

Additionally, the skybox looks fantastic in IWADs, but with PWADs it's just a massive fugly HOM. Again, cant seem to find any way to override this OR have the intended custom pwad sky display.

Anyone able to help? Couldn't find answers to this after a fair bit of searching.

Do you have Force model override ticked ? Untick it. What do you mean about sky HOM / Please give an example.