Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

Let me draw you!

Marnetmar said:

i should have it done in 2 or 3 hours

...he said, fully knowing he was never actually going to draw anything.

Krispy said:

...he said, fully knowing he was never actually going to draw anything.

I can sympathize here I think. I basically, in a round-about way, asked TraceOfSpades if I could ink and color their cacodemon. I "really" want to and have actually planned it all in my head... it's what I'm good at. I've thought abut little things like perspective correction, line extraction turned to blue (you know... comic book style) in preparation for inking... the type of ink brush I'll use... the way to color it... all planned, but execution is another matter entirely. I "hope" I do it... I "want" to do it... but mostly I feel like a Terminator with their learning switch fused to the off position. Same thing when it comes to making Doom levels... like I'm fated not to. :(

Godling said:

... but mostly I feel like a Terminator with their learning switch fused to the off position. Same thing when it comes to making Doom levels... like I'm fated not to. :(

"There's no fate but what we make."

Mithran Denizen said:

"There's no fate but what we make."

Nice. :)

K... Unless someone else already named their wad this... I'm gonna go ahead and reserve "No Fate" for a wad name... you know... for that level I might never make... awesome. K... now y'all stay away damnit! ;P

When we start seeing pictures of each other photoshopped and used in banners on the sides of buses for big advertising dollars, we'll understand what Marnetmar did.