Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShapeShifter

DooM Sculptures in Legacy Video

Did anyone notice that there were Doom sculptures of the Mancubus and Arh Ville in the Doom Legacy Video not to mention priliminary sculpts of the Cyberdemon and birdman from Doom 3. Well I want Sculptures of the New and old DOOM characters.

Anyone else want some?

ShapeShifter said:

Well I want Sculptures of the New and old DOOM characters.

Everyone wants them, but they ain't getting them. ID made those models themselves, and they probably want to keep them for nostalgia sake (and to sell if they get in financial trouble :P)

bigbadgangsta said:

Everyone wants them, but they ain't getting them. ID made those models themselves, and they probably want to keep them for nostalgia sake (and to sell if they get in financial trouble :P)

HAHA well, I don't think id will have any financial troubles any time soon, and if they sell those models, there will be a lot of $$$ going for them

yeah.. figures like the Q2 figure series: ironmaiden and the parasite, and some otheres.. forgot their names :/

HAMMER-STROKE said:

yeah.. figures like the Q2 figure series: ironmaiden and the parasite, and some otheres.. forgot their names :/

The Tank (lamest monster name EVER) and two human marines - one male (the Major) and one female (don't remember the name).

i liked those figures.. they where pretty detailed.. i would definatly like to see doom3 figures by Todd MCfarlane spawn.com