Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Scientist

Angeldust release

Hello everybody,
For quite a while now me and other people have been working on our very own video game named: "Angeldust". I'm proud to say we released the game this week!
You can play the game on PC, Mac, tablet, phone or whatever and it's the same gameworld for everbody playing! It doesn't matter what device you are using or where you are playing from everybody interacts in the same game world. Tell me that that is not impressive :p.
For all details go to the Angeldust website.
You can download the game from the website. To play online with all other players you will need to purchase an account. But you can play the "stand alone" mode for free. To do this open the game, go to Options and select game mode "Alone". This mode obviously has limitations but you can get a feel for the game and see if you want the buy an account.

Even if you don't buy the game you can still help us out a lot by voting for us on Steam Greenlight.

Our project leader Frank will be live streaming today at 19:00 CEST (UTC+2 hours)
Angeldust Live

take care,
scientist aka space is green

voted for yall on steam. congrats on finishing the game :D looks like a lot of fun! connecting users regardless of client is a pretty awesome feature indeed

Hey,
Thanks for the vote. I appreciate it :D. Frank will continue his streaming the coming week every day between 18.00 to 19.00h UTC.