Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Esco got banned because the admins thought he posted too much. Once he was noted as last post on every thread on the general forum.

The admins clearly don't like that since they are threatening a well liked person like Fredrik for the exactly same reason.

Btw. I would really like if you stopped your incessant Politics and Religion hate posts.

The forum is there. Some people use it. And if you don't like it then just steer clear. There's plenty of other forums to post on.

I post a lot, but no one banned me. It's just a matter of posting a lot of good, positive stuff, I think. Either that or I am going to be banned soon :/

Yeah I must admit Esco has been a little moronic lately, but I remember him best as the guy who was always there with a few comforting words about your projects, maps ,art, whatever.

Often like: "Holy Shit! That stuff is ILL ma dawg!" Really he used to be so cute. But now he is slowly beginning to sound like ZZ_Topper_X. :6

Yeah I must admit Esco has been a little moronic lately, but I remember him best as the guy who was always there with a few comforting words about your projects, maps ,art, whatever.

Often like: "Holy Shit! That stuff is ILL ma dawg!" Really he used to be so cute. But now he is slowly beginning to sound like ZZ_Topper_X. :6

Moronic.... I don't think so. Most of mah posts have been well explained and meaningful, it's just dat nobody notices them up in dis piece for one reason........... NO ONE CARES! There are tons of peeps postin their opinions non-stop, no one wants to read them all.

But, when I post somethin dumb as fuck or funny, everyone notcices, da reason bein it's much more entertaining to most peeps, not to mention funnier. And dis IS da way I talk in real life, O ye of little faith! :P

I have a scottish accent in real life, but Imnae geein eet compleet laldy wie the fonetiks, keen whit Im goain oan aboot dawg?

I have noticed all your good, posts that's why I still support you.

I just think that your dumb posts are getting a tad too dumb. Don't support ZZ_Topper_X's rants against the Politics and Religion forum if you still want me as am ally.

Darknation: I don't care how ya type dawg dat's yo choice..... and I actually tone down mah shit in my posts. If I couldn't read it, I would just skip over it. What I'm speakin is STILL very comprehensible english.... unless of course you don't have a 3rd grade reading comprehension level, or can't read good english. If da monkey's in da street can undastand it, da monkey's in here can!
:P

Trust me... I could show it off a LOT more.... but I don't, cuz if I did ya'll mofuckas wouldn't know what was poppin wit me, or what I was tryin to holler at ya about.... ya feel me, son? (Get mah point, dawg) :)

I just think that your dumb posts are getting a tad too dumb. Don't support ZZ_Topper_X's rants against the Politics and Religion forum if you still want me as am ally.

And I don't really care... nuthin personal dawg, but if you think I'm dumb because I thought what ZZ_topper said was funny as fuck, than dat's yo bad. As for havin you as an ally, dat's on you. You can either love me, hate me, or just leave me be... da choice is yours. I ain't eva done nuthin to ya for you to not like me.

............ and I DON'T support ZZ_topper_X's rants on politics and forums... shit, I didn't even know he had made any till just now! I ain't even tryin to get in dat shit.
O_O

You're forgiven.

He had made quite a couple of posts like this and I just don't like him being encouraged.

Little Faith, when will you learn esco is not gone? He is NEVER gone, ok? Change that sig :P

Watch out for a source ports article extravaganza on R! World soon, co-written by yours truly and RCM.

Little Faith, when will you learn esco is not gone? He is NEVER gone, ok? Change that sig :P

Heh, what can I say dawg, at least it's nice to see him lookin out for mah busted ass. Little faith is still da new fish up in these woods... and you know what they do to da new fishies in jail, right?
:P

/me gets out da rubber bands, da paper balls, and da water ballons!

pritch said:

Watch out for a source ports article extravaganza on R! World soon, co-written by yours truly and RCM.

Yeah, it's kinda redundant now. I still don't know about that Fredrik business. What exactly is going on there?