Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The high res sprites I was working on were too large. I'll have to find some good sprites or find a 3D modeling program.

Anybody got a link to some sprites or anything?

Notify us once you get some screenshots up. Right now we are having a hard time relating to your project because we really don't have a clue what's it's all about (besides the theme).

The sandy beach is done, apart from the beach obstacles. I still need to make the hill to climb to get to the Atlantic Wall plus the machine gun bunkers. After that I need to make some trenches and hedges. Some buildings too.
For the time being I will use some sprites from Laz Rojas' WolfenDoom "portal.wad".
This weekend my family is going out of state to look for land. This will delay progress also.

Carnage and I have worked out the friendly soldiers. I have made some cheesy graphics for the purpose of a beta release, just so you get an idea of what this is about.

I will do my best to get some screenshots up but they do not have enemy/friendly graphics yet. Or guns. I have made a lot of new sound but you can't see that.

Something has come up. My family has stumbled across some land and we are going to move. I don't know how long it will take to get settled in but I do know that I will be working rather constantly for the next year or so. (maybe less) I will see what happens but don't give up all hope. Thanks for the support.

Hmmm...the boat looks kinda wierd, almost like it's backwards. Anyway, shots look good and I hope there's more progress soon!

" This is based on the story of Bryan L. Davis (a GIjOE that looks suspiciously like the doom marine), fighting his way through W.W.II"
Awesome! I knew those shots looked like D-Day, I can't wait to play this level.

Yeah, but it's dang hard at the beginning without cheating. (Realism) Most of those guys didn't get to dry ground before death. But I gotta cool my progress again or I'll be kicked off.

RailGunner said:

your site's not working

Yes it is.