Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Amr0d

DOOM III Movies

How many Movies are out??? A Friend told me that are 2 movies out one i've seen with an interview of the DOOM III Crew (Carmack etc.) and one video with ingame scenes an hole level i think is it true and where can i get the second movie

1 offical one and 1 illegal one.

post the illegal one and you'll end up getting your balls busted by the admins...;)

Unfortunately for you, we're not allowed to link to the illegal one (the one with the gameplay), and furthermore, it seems to have been taken off the net, so there seems to be only one left.

But look on the bright side: You wont have any surprises spoiled when the game comes out (unless id release more Doom 3 stuff before game release).

You know now. We're in the strange situation where we're not supposed to put up links or screenshots of the illegal 11-minute video, but we are discussing it practically all the time.

If you really want it, try being a little creative with Google. I'm sure it's still out there somewhere.

And welcome to this forum, in case you didn't get one already.

Use google, it works.
Actually I'm downloading a 27.5mb file with the movie from...

-------CONNECTION TERMINATED---------

Deathman said:

thats wrong.

its 44MB.......

Holy fuck! Only 44mb?
/me opens google

According to Gamespot, there are 7 clips of Doom 3 that are watchable in total. Macworld's GeForce 3 presentation is the only one that has been claimed as an official movie can be shown to the public. If you wish to view the other 6, you must become one of the Gamespot's members to join the club.

bigbadgangsta said:

Holy fuck! Only 44mb?
/me opens google

heh, i've read kaiser's post at quake3world's forum and got the link once i got dsl :)

Kaiser, thanks man!

999cop said:

heh, i've read kaiser's post at quake3world's forum and got the link once i got dsl :)

Kaiser, thanks man!

just to let the admins here know, it wasn't the illegal file :p

Deathman said:

just to let the admins here know, it wasn't the illegal file :p

Linguica should be listening.

999cop said:

According to Gamespot, there are 7 clips of Doom 3 that are watchable in total.

That's the Macworld video, the Quakecon 2001 Carmack interview (in 3 parts), the new Doom 3: Legacy video, and I don't know what the other two are. Maybe different versions of the Legacy vid.

And allow me to close this thread before one of you shoots his mouth off.