Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IMJack

"Kidnapped"!

Little Faith said:

Should I start a poll about how many pieces she will be found in, or should I just bar my mouth for a change?

Dude, that is fucking sick. You just lost the respect that I had for you.

bigbadgangsta said:

Dude, that is fucking sick. You just lost the respect that I had for you.

No, it's not that I like that type of things. I'm just a shameless pessimist who always believes in the worst case scenarios.

You are right about that oxymoron thing though Darknation.

The forensic guys finally came back. The window screen that the kidnapper supposedly climbed in through was cut from the inside. That proves it was a setup and that there was no kidnapping. The SLTrib will be breaking the story in the morning.

Pray for Elizabeth Smart: that she won't be eaten alive by the press when they finally get to her.

IMJack said:

There must be dozens of people doing foot searches in the foothills around the Smart home. A lot of them came into my store tonight.

Huh? I thought you were living in Texas at the moment.

the_Danarchist said:

Huh? I thought you were living in Texas at the moment.

Meh, I'm back in Utah for the summer. But that's beside the point.

IMJack said:

The forensic guys finally came back. The window screen that the kidnapper supposedly climbed in through was cut from the inside.

According to forensic expert on Larry King live last night, he entered by a different way but left via there

HORDES OF RABID CYBORG APES MADE BY THE GOVERNMENT

Its the only answer, really...

fodders said:

According to forensic expert on Larry King live last night, he entered by a different way but left via there

The nine-year-old/only witness said he came in through that window, and disabled the perimeter alarms before leaving by the front door. Besides, how are you going to cut open the window screen, climb over the sink and out the window whilst carrying a hostage?

IMJack said:

Besides, how are you going to cut open the window screen, climb over the sink and out the window whilst carrying a hostage?

If it was teamwork they'd just take their turns and probably even help eachother. Besides it's not that hard I have to break into my house all the time like that (if I ever leave, that is).

I'm sticking with the 'inside job' story. Probably just a whiney girl trying to get away from her 'evil', domineering parents and get a sympathy vote to boot.

The little cow doesn't know how good she's got it, judging by the size of the bloody house they were living in.

But they ARE Mormons. I've know Mormon kids that hated their life so much that they'd rather die. Their fucking parents were sadistic fucks. For one, they have to wake up at like 4:00 every morning to pray. Then a lot of the parents are fanatics and if their children don't follow the rules exactly, they beat them. I do know some cool Mormons though, like the girl thats in our D&D group. Except for the fact that she can't stand any kind of music. :/

fodders said:

Guy arrested today

What, no link?! Fod you're losing it :P

A guy similar to the guy they wanted to question was arrested in Texas for shoplifting. It wasn't the right guy, though. LINK

Ms. Smart could be in Moscow by now. They're never gonna find her, especially if she doesn't want to be found. She might just be killing time before she turns 15 and can be legally married in Utah.

IMJack said:

She might just be killing time before she turns 15 and can be legally married in Utah.

ROFL

I'm glad I've never been to Utah.

Most Mormons aren't like that Dan. Granted they have some fucked up ways of thinking and most of them up here in Alberta are extremely racist, but lots of them are good people too. It's just the religeon itself that is totally bonkers.

Yeah, I know...but there do seem to be A LOT like that, and most of the ones around here are like that.

yup in my experience most of them aren't worth the skin they're printed on but that really goes for 80% of the population in general....

I found it strange that her uncle, Chris Smart would not admit, on Larry King, that he had taken a polygraph, whereas his wife freely admitted she had not taken one
He is on my list

Anybody seen the National Enquirer this week?

The place I work has all of our copies hidden behind the front desk where people have to ask for them. Deemed a little too offensive and hit too close to home for the local yokels.

fodders said:

Initially upon hearing news and the quote, "Approx 4,000 people are kidnapped in America per year" THAT shocked me, 4,000? Don't they have death penalty for kidnap?

No, as far as i know unless you kill the kid (depending on what state you live in) there is no death penalty. Some states, like MA, there is no death penalty at all, even for murder. I don't know about federal laws however, maybe if you kidnap the president's kid you might be elligable for the death penalty.

gatewatcher said:

No, as far as i know unless you kill the kid (depending on what state you live in) there is no death penalty. Some states, like MA, there is no death penalty at all, even for murder. I don't know about federal laws however, maybe if you kidnap the president's kid you might be elligable for the death penalty.

Fuck that, there wouldn't be a trial, the FBI agents would shoot the fucker on sight.

bigbadgangsta said:

Fuck that, there wouldn't be a trial, the FBI agents would shoot the fucker on sight.

well, that would be the best course of action. but i would tend to think that trained secret service agents would avoid killing the suspect if they can. you know, so that they can put them on trial...

The Secret Service's only purpose is keeping VIP (like the Pres) alive and in one piece. On 9/11, the Secret Service who stood on top of the White House with Stinger launchers had no intention of arresting anybody.

IMJack said:

The Secret Service's only purpose is keeping VIP (like the Pres) alive and in one piece. On 9/11, the Secret Service who stood on top of the White House with Stinger launchers had no intention of arresting anybody.

They had the intention to shoot anything out of the sky, let it be plane, helicopter or a bird with TNT on it.

IMJack said:

fine. then any other federal, state, local, whatever. i'm sure they would still try to capture rather than kill if possible.

fine. then any other federal, state, local, whatever. i'm sure they would still try to capture rather than kill if possible.

Government "anti-crime" organisations in America are generally only willing to capture someone alive if they're confident that he/she will be found guilty in court. If they don't think he/she will be found guilty, they'll probably go for the "shoot on sight" option if possible.