• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

Holy Fuck

OH SHIT!!!!

P.S. FIRST POST, MOFUCKAS!!!!
:P

P.P.S. What da hell is wrong wit yo front page.... it looks like newdoom.... and what's da deal wit Fred's pic and title?

EDIT: SECOND POST, I guess. <SHRUGS>

FOR A SHITHEAD THAT HASN'T BEEN ONLINE FOR 2 WEEKS HE SURE POSTS A LOT.

FOR A SHITHEAD THAT HASN'T BEEN ONLINE FOR 2 WEEKS HE SURE POSTS A LOT.

ROFLMFGAO!!!! Damn Lüt...... sounds like you jealous dawg.

Da_Esco said:

ROFLMFGAO!!!! Damn Lüt...... sounds like you jealous dawg.

Well the last I ever heard from him was about 2 weeks ago: "I'll have this huge sprite package to you in 10 hours", then nothing.

BUT I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, HE'S FOOLING ME INTO THINKING HE'S OFFLINE WHEN HE'S REALLY POSTING BEHIND MY BACK!

*fume*

::cough::never::cough::

cough::you are not a mod, so no one cares about yo opinion::cough

Da_Esco said:

cough::you are not a mod, so no one cares about yo opinion::cough

That doesn't make me wrong.

Jesus, you guys are spamming worse than fredrik. At least he used more than 1 or 2 words in a post!

Lüt said:

Well the last I ever heard from him was about 2 weeks ago: "I'll have this huge sprite package to you in 10 hours", then nothing.

BUT I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, HE'S FOOLING ME INTO THINKING HE'S OFFLINE WHEN HE'S REALLY POSTING BEHIND MY BACK!

*fume*

Birthdays + LAN party

IN FACT, I ALREADY TOLD YOU. It's you the one that hasn't been online for about a week now. You're always either away or sleeping.

See I don't have to spam the forums like you, Esco, I was born with a dick.

I did click on the link that Ling gave out just because I was so curious, but I removed Da_Esco off of my ignore list later. Seriously, yet no one has ever gotten on my list ;)

mmnpsrsoskl said:

How about we have a competition, to predict who will get to 10000 posts first, and when.

No, that'll just encourage spamming - USELESS spamming that is.

Heh, i should start up a doomworld deadpool... kinda like fuckedcompany.com, except you place bets on who will get banned next.

Of course the moderators would have a slight advantage over everyone else...

999cop said:

I did click on the link that Ling gave out just because I was so curious, but I removed Da_Esco off of my ignore list later. Seriously, yet no one has ever gotten on my list ;)

Ditto. Esco is my homie.

999cop said:

Heh, I always hover the mouse cursor over a link to see where it's gonna take me before I go clicking on it =)

Archvile64 said:

Heh, I always hover the mouse cursor over a link to see where it's gonna take me before I go clicking on it =)

Obviously a veteran of the Goatse Wars.

If the admins begin starting poscount threads then there is no way left to purge the forums of this plague.