Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

OH SHIT!!!!

P.S. FIRST POST, MOFUCKAS!!!!
:P

P.P.S. What da hell is wrong wit yo front page.... it looks like newdoom.... and what's da deal wit Fred's pic and title?

EDIT: SECOND POST, I guess. <SHRUGS>

Share this post


Link to post

FOR A SHITHEAD THAT HASN'T BEEN ONLINE FOR 2 WEEKS HE SURE POSTS A LOT.

Share this post


Link to post

FOR A SHITHEAD THAT HASN'T BEEN ONLINE FOR 2 WEEKS HE SURE POSTS A LOT.


ROFLMFGAO!!!! Damn Lüt...... sounds like you jealous dawg.
:P

Share this post


Link to post
Da_Esco said:

ROFLMFGAO!!!! Damn Lüt...... sounds like you jealous dawg.
:P

Well the last I ever heard from him was about 2 weeks ago: "I'll have this huge sprite package to you in 10 hours", then nothing.

BUT I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, HE'S FOOLING ME INTO THINKING HE'S OFFLINE WHEN HE'S REALLY POSTING BEHIND MY BACK!

*fume*

Share this post


Link to post

::cough::never::cough::


cough::you are not a mod, so no one cares about yo opinion::cough
:P

Share this post


Link to post
Da_Esco said:

cough::you are not a mod, so no one cares about yo opinion::cough
:P

That doesn't make me wrong.

Share this post


Link to post

Jesus, you guys are spamming worse than fredrik. At least he used more than 1 or 2 words in a post!

Share this post


Link to post
Lüt said:

Well the last I ever heard from him was about 2 weeks ago: "I'll have this huge sprite package to you in 10 hours", then nothing.

BUT I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, HE'S FOOLING ME INTO THINKING HE'S OFFLINE WHEN HE'S REALLY POSTING BEHIND MY BACK!

*fume*

Birthdays + LAN party

IN FACT, I ALREADY TOLD YOU. It's you the one that hasn't been online for about a week now. You're always either away or sleeping.

Share this post


Link to post

See I don't have to spam the forums like you, Esco, I was born with a dick.

Share this post


Link to post

I did click on the link that Ling gave out just because I was so curious, but I removed Da_Esco off of my ignore list later. Seriously, yet no one has ever gotten on my list ;)

Share this post


Link to post
mmnpsrsoskl said:

How about we have a competition, to predict who will get to 10000 posts first, and when.

No, that'll just encourage spamming - USELESS spamming that is.

Share this post


Link to post

Heh, i should start up a doomworld deadpool... kinda like fuckedcompany.com, except you place bets on who will get banned next.

Of course the moderators would have a slight advantage over everyone else...

Share this post


Link to post
999cop said:

I did click on the link that Ling gave out just because I was so curious, but I removed Da_Esco off of my ignore list later. Seriously, yet no one has ever gotten on my list ;)

Ditto. Esco is my homie.

Share this post


Link to post
999cop said:

I did click on the link that Ling gave out just because I was so curious, but I removed Da_Esco off of my ignore list later. Seriously, yet no one has ever gotten on my list ;)

Heh, I always hover the mouse cursor over a link to see where it's gonna take me before I go clicking on it =)

Share this post


Link to post
Archvile64 said:

Heh, I always hover the mouse cursor over a link to see where it's gonna take me before I go clicking on it =)

Obviously a veteran of the Goatse Wars.

Share this post


Link to post

If the admins begin starting poscount threads then there is no way left to purge the forums of this plague.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×