Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dean[TIK]

Hi All!

HI
i thought i would say hi cos ive just signed up(yay) ive come here for the new IDE, cos matt told me about it,so thanx Matt&Bond.
c u.

Hi Dean. I hope u realise ur using NightFang's avatar. Oh well, i'm using Toke's so sod it.

OH MY GOD, YOU KILLED THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. YOU BASTARDS!

Archvile64 said:

OH MY GOD, YOU KILLED THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. YOU BASTARDS!

What the hell are you on about?

MaTT [TiK] said:

Dean garbled:HI
i thought i would say hi cos ive just signed up(yay) ive come here for the new IDE, cos matt told me about it,so thanx Matt&Bond.
c u.

Fodtrans:I thought I would say hi because I've just signed up (yeah). I've visited here to download the new I.D.E., because my lover Matt informed me of it, so thank you Matt&Bond.

Matt spouted:Hi Dean. I hope u realise ur using NightFang's avatar. Oh well, i'm using Toke's so sod it.

Fodtrans: Hi Dean, I hope you realise you are using NightFang's avatar. Oh well, I'm using Toke's so sod it.

ok ok fod u no i dont usuly use shrt crp like that it was coz i woz in a rush

:D

Fods, you should consider putting warning signs on this forum :/

MaTT [TiK] said:
ok ok fod u no i dont usuly use shrt crp like that it was coz i woz in a rush

:D

SYNTAX ERROR

Archvile64 said:

Fods, you should consider putting warning signs on this forum :/

He asked though

MaTT [TiK] said:

And I was at a loose end, England had stopped scoring any more goals against Zaldron
[edit]Sorry, Argentina[/edit] :)

For the benefit of Dean:

(If you ever get into programming and you start with Visual Basic, you'll get very pissed off with it saying "Syntax Error")

SYNTAX (noun)
The syntax of a language is its grammatical rules and the way its words are arranged.

ERROR (noun)
An error is a mistake or something which you have done wrong.

GRAMMATICAL (adjective)
Relating to grammar.

GRAMMAR (noun)
Grammar is the rules of a language relating to the ways you can combine words to form sentances.

NOUN (noun)
A noun is a word which refers to a person, thing, or idea.

ADJECTIVE (noun)
An adjective is a word that adds to the description given by a noun.

MATT [TIK] (noun)
MaTT [TiK] is a male, human resident of the United Kingdom that is quite clearly fucked in the head.

FUCKED (adjective or future tense verb)
- Sorry, this post is too long to be displayed fully -

Yeah, well done Tedster. Gimme some honey! And yeah, I noticed the "deliberate" mistake.

Oh, Dean, do you still have mIRC? If not then download it now (http://www.mirc.com) and then you can set it up and connect to the openprojects server (type /server irc.openprojects.net), and you can chat to the other doomers in the rooms #zdaemon and #zdoom.

Ooooh, I have a feeling my subtitle thingy's gonna change soon - I'm coming up to 200 posts.

Damn it, my total number of posts is 202 (203 now) and I'm still just a plain member
:(

Well, I think it shifts again around 500 or so. And stop postcount boosting you asshats. You should be grateful Linguica doesn't show up so often on this part of the forums.

Haha, Fluffy, look under my name now. I posted something about a Doom time line in the general forum, but I spelt time line as one word, so it did that to my subtitle and replaced the word with "I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON ".

Matt, you are no moron. You are just the permanent n00b. Everybody loves you except when you do your blatant postcount stunts.

Little Faith said:

Matt, you are no moron. You are just the permanent n00b. Everybody loves you except when you do your blatant postcount stunts.

1. I am a moron.
2. I'm not a n00b.
3. Nobody loves me.
4. It's not a blatant postcount stunt - I was talking to A Fluffy Teddy.

lol, sorry :)

I'd just like to say that my general impression of a person is positive to an extent that is directly proportional to the grammatical correctness of the person's posts and negative in an exponential relation to the person's unability to shut up when he or she ought to.

The time line thing was warned about, trouble is, if you were not here at the time...word to the wise, always read as much as you can of previous posts before you set off as a poster :)