Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

The New World Trade Center 2002 - Proposing for a new beginning

http://www.wtc2002.com/start.lasso

I have been repeatedly asked "Are you going to build another structure that becomes a target to terrorists ?" My answer is this "Our New Cyber City Design Concept for The New World Trade Center 2002 will be impervious to attack" for an example:
1: Our Cyber City will have a State of the Art External Security System which at this stage evolves around "Sound Waves" which has the capacity at a specific frequency to repel flying objects up to a five mile circumference. We will seek support from the political system to bring about an edict that a "Five Mile No Fly Zone" area is put into effect around the island of Manhattan.

2: Our Cyber City will embrace multiple internal security systems to detect and thwart any potential detonation issue both at ground level and lower ground levels. Multiple individual recognition technological systems will be applicable to commercial occupants, residents and visitors alike. Inclusive of commercial delivery personnel at multiple checkpoints before gaining entry to our Cyber City. Examples of such technology will be Iris and Fingerprint security plus three dimensional full body scanning.

3: In the event of an emergency, residents, visitors and commercial occupants within our Cyber City will have multiple egress facilities, A) Helicopter Pads (12) which are located on the four external towers (Levels 45 and 75). B) Flexible titanium ladders will enable external movement upward or downward to the atrium Helicopter Pads on levels 45 and 75 C) Multiple internal egress stairwells within the four external towers will be linked directly to the transit levels transporting people to the inner fifth tower where further multiple egress stairwells will exist along with the 50 large, superfast elevators removing occupants from The "Cyber City" in safety D) Further, the Atrium on levels 45 and 75 (Seven Levels) are all linked horizontally for the movement of people which in the event of an emergency has the capactiy for large volume of people movement. E) Moreover, like the human backbone the fifth central tower is the anchor which reaches out to structurally support the outer four towers and will always enable a flow of persons from those external four towers to move to the safety zone being the fifth central tower in the event of an emergency and exit our "Cyber City" thereafter in absolute safety. To conclude, the best definition I can give you re the issue of "Security" is that we will manage security on the basis of RISK whereby no element of human doubt or human complacency will ever prevail and put our commercial occupants, residents and visitors AT RISK !

Nice design about everything of that building concept and website. That'd be so holy nuts if they crash into it again though.

Nice. I love big buildings. We gotta make more of those, I hate it how Europe has all the structures worth looking at.

no, I can't see it. as a new yorker, I really feel that something of that magnitude does not belong there anymore. I know that the next strike against us wont be like the 9/11 attacks. but to have that monstrosity sitting atop the mass grave of the victims, nuh-uh. there is no way that all the families or the city, state, and federal govt. will go for all that. five mile no fly zone? then why have helipads? seem a little too farfetched to me. then again like I said, I was born raised and still live in NY, so I'm a little touchy on subject.

In fact I think that huge prestige projects should be a thing of the past. I think that there is two reasons why the World Trade Center was so vulnerable to terrorist attacks. One: It was so friggin big. Two: It was so famous.

The idea about building huge structures to signalify the collective power and pride of a nation simply makes these effigies vulnerable to attack. As always real invulnerability is only acheived by not being a elegible target.

darknation said:

Build a giant rubber decoy tradecenter.

rofl

Tall tall buildings, Airliners flying over densely populated areas? Flawed concepts from the outset:(

I dunno, it could happen...then again, New Yorkers like VileSlay might revolt and tear the building down before it's halfway finished.

1: Our Cyber City will have a State of the Art External Security System which at this stage evolves around "Sound Waves"

fire the "sound waves"

I always thought they should biuld a park there or soemthing for the people. Why give the site of such tragedy back to the corporations? make it a real memorial to those lost.

My proposal

1) old WTC site - memorial

2) new WTC site on a manmade island that is surrounded by guns and rocket launchers, Apache helicopters and jets!

Rellik said:

I always thought they should biuld a park there or soemthing for the people. Why give the site of such tragedy back to the corporations? make it a real memorial to those lost.

thats the way it should be. and I like your idea to bbg. anti aircraft cannon, sams, point defense particle beam cannons. they should make it tranform in to a giant robot, like metroplex or fortress maximus from transformers.

keep it simple. a park is all we need.

In my eyes, building a new World Trade Center, is an open invitation to all America-hating-terrorists on the planet. Unfortunately for you Americans, there are a lot of those.

Disorder said:

In my eyes, building a new World Trade Center, is an open invitation to all America-hating-terrorists on the planet. Unfortunately for you Americans, there are a lot of those.

I read an interesting Canadian article describing the many different ways in which America has rushed to the aid of many European and Asian countries in distress, only to be rewarded by being swindled and leered at on their city streets. They go into much detail about Italy and France, and of course the Middle East.

I read another interesting article which suggested we salvage the remaining scrap metal from the WTC and construct it into a huge fist with middle finger raised toward Afghanistan.

Reading is FUNdamental.

Manik999 said:

Reading is FUNdamental.

YOU'RE FUNDAMENTAL

I'm glad to hear that the newyorkers seem to be against the idea. Big imposing buildings are very tempting targets and elaborate security systems just make them even more tempting. The amount of media coverage a successful attack would raise will make it almost completely sure that they will attract some kind of hostile attention.

Bah, you people are traumatized beyond hope. That's something I wasn't quite expecting from you americans.

Zaldron said:

Bah, you people are traumatized beyond hope. That's something I wasn't quite expecting from you americans.

BING! To read reply, please deposit threat into R&P forum.

Five mile no fly zone... then why have helipads you ask? Well what if someone on the 90th floor has a heart attack during rush hour, you ass?

deadnail said:

Five mile no fly zone... then why have helipads you ask? Well what if someone on the 90th floor has a heart attack during rush hour, you ass?

"No-Fly Zone" applies to commercial and personal aircraft, not emergency or military craft. You would require authorization and permits up the ying-yang, not to mention people constantly tracking your position. With rocket launchers.

Well, instead of worrying about what on earth will happen when the new world trade center is finished, try to imagine how would US exactly turn out on July 4th.

Well, I'd say that cancer or heart disease statistically is much more cause for concern than a terrorist attack, unless (even so, still small compared to diseases in total) WMDs are used. Cold, but true.

Livo said:

Well, I'd say that cancer or heart disease statistically is much more cause for concern than a terrorist attack

Heh, yearly car accident totals are a much higher cause for concern than 9/11-style terrorism.

In all seriousness, the threat of terrorist activity right now, or at any time after 9/11, is no higher or lower than it was at any point in the last twenty years. These piddly little terrorist groups have been trying to hurt the US or other world leaders since before the Cold War dried up. Several attempts have succeeded. September 11th was just more visible than, say, the bombing of an American Navy vessel or the execution of a bunch of Olympic athletes.

Sure the terrorist threat's there. It's always been there, it's never not going to be there. But, like so many things that happen to catch the public eye, nobody has given a shit until now.

IMJack said:

BING! To read reply, please deposit threat into R&P forum.

Umpph, I'm not starting a thread for that.

In today's modern society we've all been brought up to except terrorist attack by stolen air planes.
If common sense dictates then surely the US should build the new centre out of jelly or something that is soft, like soft scoop ice cream?
C'mon America, do what you did in the fifties, nuke the hell out of a rival country laying waste to thousands of civilian casulties look at Japan... they're now hosting the World Cup maybe in fifty years time we'll be watching England beat the Argies again (HAHAHAH!) but in Afganistan.

heh. Nice building. I think that if we don't rebuild the site, Osama will win.