Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

DWBS

To help tide you over until Covaro (finally) posts the info about the Doomworld Christmas contest, I coerced him into revealing the prize list. Enjoy!

2 Doom Music CDs by Bobby Prince2 CDs of Fragging FanaticalAll 4 Doom NovelsMisc. D!Zone'sMaster Levels for Doom24-5 Reaper Mini'swhatever else there is laying around here

Does that wet your whistle? Then read the Doomworld box up above and enter, or wait around for Cov to post the official page.

Guest Anonymous User

wtf is a reaper mini ?

Guest Karlo

That looks almost like my wishlist for x-mas...;-)

Guest Anonymous User

Oh... Collector value...

Guest mystican

dwbs i remember that stuff!! hahaha ... i wonder if i still have that file anywhere .. it used to be on my daaave shell .. hmmmmmmmm

Guest EMC

I already HAVE the Doom CD... I'll take the novels, tho :D

Guest Anonymous User

<B>Heh[/b]
Hmm nice... :)

Guest Anonymous User

No, actually, it's "whet your appetite", which means to make you hungry for more. It's "wet your whistle" which I believe means to go get a drink. - The Archon

Guest Anonymous User

The reaper mini's are small figurines of the characters in Doom. I think they are made out of pewter which you've probably seen before. Pewter is shaped into figures such as eagles, dragons, wizards, castles, etc. that are sold at very high prices IMO. Most are under 5" in any dimension but some pewter castles are fairly large but those cost over $100. The small figures are usually had for $12-$30.

Guest Anonymous User

Only thing that I dont have is the mini's and the D!Zone (and I dont want D!Zone). Besides, even if I enter, Doomworld probably wont even bother reading my entry letter. I sent numerous news letters about my new team and it's prject, and they dan't do a damn thing.