Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Sitewatch

• Securitron has posted a screenshot and an animated GIF showing off a new monster which has been completed for episode 3 (a brand-new one too, not just a sarge head on an imp body or something too).
  • Fanatic has been working away on QDOOM, planning out E2M3 as well as balancing the other maps for deathmatch play. Also, the "Fragging Fanatical" CDs continue their long arduous journey towards being ready to ship.
  • The Chaos Crew is back, spreading chaos and mayhem as usual. There's the news that their in-progress WAD "Caverns of Darkness" probably won't make a '99 release date, but there are some new screenshots to peruse, not to mention a note to come back for a present on the 25th.
  • Everybody Dies is back, which makes it the third or fourth time this webpage has been taken down and put back up. The megawad appears to be cranking along, but don't expect any "episode by episode" release structure.

Guest mystican

good old recid .. in and out more often than .. um .. anyway yeah .. more comebacks than georgie best/nigel mansell/that comic outta the nutty professor

Guest Recidivus

I'm not back, trust me. I want virtually nothing to do with you or anyone else in the community outside of Team Eternity and my job at Doomworld. What I'm doing is making levels, because that's something I enjoy doing... and I have elected to share them through my page. Whether or not you or anyone else downloads them is not truly my concern anymore. You ruined that for me.

Guest DarkFang

I really think your wasting your time recidivus, heh, I mean really, people are GLAD that you left! Oh yeah, and afterglow took your position as being a channel op! Nahhhh!! heh

Guest Recidivus

Thank you, DarkFang, for proving my point. My life is becoming too busy to deal with the immaturity that you exhibit. By the way, I am well aware that Afterglow is an op. I reccommended him to Mystican myself. Don't worry, though... I made sure enough that you won't be a reccommendation for a long, long time. And now, I'm off to work on Everybody Dies...

Come on we all know the truth... I caught mystican on irc one night when he was loaded out of his little limey mind and I was able to take advantage of his inebriated state by convincing the helpless tom robinson to place that little @ by my name when I entered the channel. Now he's sober I daily suffer through the torture and hurt inflicted by the verballi abusive thug. Please help me please. I am in hell.

Guest ricrob

This is a place for comments...this is not the news groups where we flame people. I think Ling intended the comments to be constructive...not as a mean to be abusive to one another...don't ruin a good thing now. Grow up and leave the guy alone. Maybe he'll surprize us all with some great work even.