Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

DWBS

It's been a little while since I had one of these... I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas weekend, or for those non-Christians reading, I hope you enjoyed someone else's Christmas weekend :) Recently there's been some debate over the, erm, quality of the recently released Gothic99. What's your favorite deathmatch map/level? What makes it so great? Comment, you bastards!

It's been a little while since I had one of these... I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas weekend, or for those non-Christians reading, I hope you enjoyed someone else's Christmas weekend :) Recently there's been some debate over the, erm, quality of the recently released Gothic99. What's your favorite deathmatch map/level? What makes it so great? Comment, you bastards!

Youve played it linguica, wupass1.wad- doom2 deathmatch map, single level, humble, track it down at cdrom.com and understand why, kiddies.

Youve played it linguica, wupass1.wad- doom2 deathmatch map, single level, humble, track it down at cdrom.com and understand why, kiddies.

Guest Opulent

My thoughts are on my page. http://www.goodnet.com/~opulent/doom2.htm

Guest Opulent

My thoughts are on my page. http://www.goodnet.com/~opulent/doom2.htm

It has to be Hatmatch, the greatest deathmatch level EVER created. ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/doom/levels/doom2/g-i/hatmatch.zip

It has to be Hatmatch, the greatest deathmatch level EVER created. ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/doom/levels/doom2/g-i/hatmatch.zip

Guest Xenocide

If anyone says Doom2 map01 I'll freak. It's total shit.

Guest Xenocide

If anyone says Doom2 map01 I'll freak. It's total shit.

What's this stupid idea that only Christians celebrate Christmas?! Our neighbors down the road, they're these Bahai people, they do Christmas! My cousin's Fiancè, they're a Jewish family and they celebrate both Haunnaka, Hannauka, whatever it's spelled, and Christmas! I dunno what the eauaghh what the heck we are, and we celebrate Christmas! This idea that only Christians celebrate Christmas is completely ridiculous. On a slightly more relevant note, I haven't downloaded Gothic99 yet. :-b

What's this stupid idea that only Christians celebrate Christmas?! Our neighbors down the road, they're these Bahai people, they do Christmas! My cousin's Fiancè, they're a Jewish family and they celebrate both Haunnaka, Hannauka, whatever it's spelled, and Christmas! I dunno what the eauaghh what the heck we are, and we celebrate Christmas! This idea that only Christians celebrate Christmas is completely ridiculous. On a slightly more relevant note, I haven't downloaded Gothic99 yet. :-b

Guest Risen

My fav DM level set is Overload. Nice to look at, runs on a 486. I didn't even think I would like the DM play until I tried it. I'm still not a big Fragfest player, I like the hunt - but Overload is the one exception. But the best DMs ever are 4-way rocket fights anywhere. Especially fun when fighting over the soulsphere in E1M2.

Guest Risen

My fav DM level set is Overload. Nice to look at, runs on a 486. I didn't even think I would like the DM play until I tried it. I'm still not a big Fragfest player, I like the hunt - but Overload is the one exception. But the best DMs ever are 4-way rocket fights anywhere. Especially fun when fighting over the soulsphere in E1M2.

Guest Daggah

Sorry, don't really have one. I really liked Andrei Romanov's GothicDM levels though...twisty hallways, and a unique look to them. Why do you think I emulated his style in DGDM4? :)

Guest Daggah

Sorry, don't really have one. I really liked Andrei Romanov's GothicDM levels though...twisty hallways, and a unique look to them. Why do you think I emulated his style in DGDM4? :)

Guest ricrob

I kinda like that map 2 in dwango 3 or something like that. it's that mod of map 01 from doom 2. Also, shattered dm is pretty kickin' too. I also liked uhm..BOThered by Adelusion, except for when I played ling and he spanked my ass all over the place. Heh..

Guest ricrob

I kinda like that map 2 in dwango 3 or something like that. it's that mod of map 01 from doom 2. Also, shattered dm is pretty kickin' too. I also liked uhm..BOThered by Adelusion, except for when I played ling and he spanked my ass all over the place. Heh..

Guest Levendis

Ok since nobody seems to mind random ranting, how about the Doomworld crew explaining why they don't post news items people mail to them? Get with it, dammit!

Guest Levendis

Ok since nobody seems to mind random ranting, how about the Doomworld crew explaining why they don't post news items people mail to them? Get with it, dammit!

Gotta go with the DWELLR and DANZIG levels on this one. Especially the DWELLRs. Much 'old deathmatch' fun. DRDCORTY was amongst the best for an altdeath level.

Gotta go with the DWELLR and DANZIG levels on this one. Especially the DWELLRs. Much 'old deathmatch' fun. DRDCORTY was amongst the best for an altdeath level.

Guest mystican

you mean dwango5 map01 dont you heh ... i think its in shatter.wad anyway .. shatter.wad is elite btw all you monkies out there should pick it up. one of the hatmatches was cool i remember having a lot of fun on it, i think it was hatmatch2 or hatmatch3 tho. also shoot!!.wad is probably the most simple dm level ever made but it sorts the men from the boys when it comes to ssg skills. however this is all academic because the best dm wads in existance are obviously deca.wad and deca2.wad :)

Guest mystican

you mean dwango5 map01 dont you heh ... i think its in shatter.wad anyway .. shatter.wad is elite btw all you monkies out there should pick it up. one of the hatmatches was cool i remember having a lot of fun on it, i think it was hatmatch2 or hatmatch3 tho. also shoot!!.wad is probably the most simple dm level ever made but it sorts the men from the boys when it comes to ssg skills. however this is all academic because the best dm wads in existance are obviously deca.wad and deca2.wad :)

Guest Radtard

My favorite dm wad is one I created, the Ohio Edison offices.

Guest Radtard

My favorite dm wad is one I created, the Ohio Edison offices.