Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Return Of The Darkening

That long-silent project The Darkening has been updated that, for better or for worse, episode 2 will be released on February 29, 2000. They have a pretty goodly amount of levels right now, but they could use more! So they've released their texture WAD, downloadable from the webpage, and are asking everyone to submit their own contributions to the project.

Guest Xenocide

what the hell is that music add doing on the darkening article???

Guest Anonymous User

I'm gonna play IT like there was no tomorrow!Ola, hurry!

Is it true that there's no leap year every 2000 years? Pphh, I doubt it. That's just a myth... Think of the confusion if it were true!!

Guest Mutlee

There are three rules to a leap year. In order of least important to most important. 1. If the year is divisible by four then it is a leap year. 2. If it is divisible by one hundred then it isn't a leap year. 3. If it is divisible by four hundred then it is a leap year. So since 2000 is divisible by 400 then it is a leap year. Which means the Darkening release date is ok.

Guest Levendis

I've got the textures and I plan on finishing a level using them. Whether or not they are useful to the Darkening team depends on the engine they're using. The level I'm creating requires ZDoom for colored lighting, scripting, and hubs. Will the Darkening E2 join the rest of the community in using ZDoom? Let's hope so.