Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Smash It Up

SmashDM was updated a while ago with the news that a new player skin has been finished, as well as a request for helping creating some more for this ZDoom deathmatch mod.

Guest DarkFang

I should really update more...

Guest Elviele

CAN YOU PLEASE FIX YOU LINK TO THE TEST VERSION SO I CAN SEE IF YOUR PROJECT SUX OR NOT!!??by the screen shot it looks kinda cool..

...That it takes me about 2 days to make one good skin. :) It should be easy for others to make em, but nooooooooooo, So as I said I would, after this next skin, I will be sending ONE more. Why you ask? Because I might go into the sprite making busness. :) Also, the next Two I make WILL be secret chars. Can't help it, they just look SOO cool, and would kick everyones butts.

...if your wondering why I said it takes only two days to make one skin, then why is it taking so long to make the next one, I ummm.... Oh hell, I'm lazy, thats why. ;)

Guest sponge

1. Learn how to spell 2. Read the news update: there will be no test till test 4 3. Lose the caps 4. Stop acting like a lamer God the stupidity of some people makes me wanna commit suicide..

Guest DarkFang

Heh, why can't we all just get along? ..but though Elviele was acting kinda lame... All the more power to you sponge! Right on!

Guest sponge

I made it in a list form, enter after each line but i forget doomworlds forum doesnt take carriage returns. Oops.

Guest Elviele

ok ok i am sorry for acting lame(whatever u think it means) but it looks cool and i want to try it out..so please fix the link..unless u already did...but anyway good luck...